Wednesday 30-Nov-201 | views 507| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Experience | Location: Lagos |Recruiting Company:
Job at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre is a leader In personnel outsourcing services management. We build long-term relationships with our clients and deliver tailored and sustainable solutions to their business challenges. To achieve these we draw on the expertise of thousands of outsourced employees around the nation to manage,
Innovate and execute business objectives of our clients. It's not just about reducing costs, we help our clients enhance efficiency, optimize service levels and strengthen their competitive position.
We provide employment ready contract in the following categories:
. Client Services Executives
· Personal Assistants/Secretaries, Administrative !Platform Assistants
· Qualified professionals such as Accountants, HR, IT, etc.
· Sales force /Direct Sales Agents
· Customer Service Executives (Call centre, operations staff, Telephone operators, etc)
Our selected candidates ore mode to go through Oil intensive pre-employment training where they will develop employ ability skills, business acumen, communication skills and functional competencies.
Job Title: SECRETARIES (WOGA/03/11)
· HND in Secretarial Studies or any related discipline Minimum of 2 years secretarial experience in an organized environment
· A worm and engaging personality
· Must be courteous and customer focused
· Articulate in spoken and written English
· Must be computer literate. Ability to use Ms Word, Excel and PowerPoint at an intermediary level is a must.
Job Title: Transaction officers (WOGA/01/11)
· Bsc/HND/ND from any reputable institution
· Minimum of 1 year working experience. Work experience may be NYSC, Internship and Voluntary work.
· Previous experience that required working with figures or in a numeric environment (especially financial environment) is preferable. Candidate must helve worked processing transactions in this kind of environment.
· Detailed, analytical and foct oriented Must be courteous and customer focused
· Must have good computer appreciation skills with excellent use of Ms Excel and Ms Word particularly
Job Title: DIRECT SALES AGENTS
· BSC/HND/ND in any discipline from a reputable Institution
· Minimum of 1 year working experience selling products and services driven by a clear goal. Sales experience may have been acquired during NYSC, Internship or Voluntary work. Demonstrated evidence of soles achievement Is mandatory
· Must be a self starter & an effective communicator
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified individuals should:
Log on to www.wfmcentre.com/woga
And fill the application form
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Head - Clearing and Forwarding Unit/Customs Broker Jobs at Sifax Group - [Wednesday 29-Oct-201]
» Job Opening in a Safety And Security Firm in Lagos - [Wednesday 29-Oct-201]
» Stronix Consults Limited is recruiting for Operations / Office Assistant - [Tuesday 28-Oct-2014]
» PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria is recruiting Assurance - Associate - [Tuesday 28-Oct-2014]
» Tusen Consulting Job Vacancies in Nigeria - [Monday 27-Oct-2014]
» Squarehead Management & Consulting Limited is recruiting various Positions - [Saturday 25-Oct-2014]
» AG Leventis is recruiting for Various Positions - [Saturday 25-Oct-2014]
» Credit & Loans Officer Job at XNet Security Technologies Limited - [Saturday 25-Oct-2014]
» John Snow Incorporated (JSI) is Recruiting for Experienced Positions - [Friday 24-Oct-2014]
- Latest Jobs