Wednesday 30-Nov-201 | views 1262| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Experience | Location: Nigeria |Recruiting Company:
Job at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre is a leader In personnel outsourcing services management. We build long-term relationships with our clients and deliver tailored and sustainable solutions to their business challenges. To achieve these we draw on the expertise of thousands of outsourced employees around the nation to manage,
Innovate and execute business objectives of our clients. It's not just about reducing costs, we help our clients enhance efficiency, optimize service levels and strengthen their competitive position.
We provide employment ready contract in the following categories:
. Client Services Executives
· Personal Assistants/Secretaries, Administrative !Platform Assistants
· Qualified professionals such as Accountants, HR, IT, etc.
· Sales force /Direct Sales Agents
· Customer Service Executives (Call centre, operations staff, Telephone operators, etc)
Our selected candidates ore mode to go through Oil intensive pre-employment training where they will develop employ ability skills, business acumen, communication skills and functional competencies.
Job Title: SECRETARIES (WOGA/03/11)
· HND in Secretarial Studies or any related discipline Minimum of 2 years secretarial experience in an organized environment
· A worm and engaging personality
· Must be courteous and customer focused
· Articulate in spoken and written English
· Must be computer literate. Ability to use Ms Word, Excel and PowerPoint at an intermediary level is a must.
Job Title: Transaction officers (WOGA/01/11)
· Bsc/HND/ND from any reputable institution
· Minimum of 1 year working experience. Work experience may be NYSC, Internship and Voluntary work.
· Previous experience that required working with figures or in a numeric environment (especially financial environment) is preferable. Candidate must helve worked processing transactions in this kind of environment.
· Detailed, analytical and foct oriented Must be courteous and customer focused
· Must have good computer appreciation skills with excellent use of Ms Excel and Ms Word particularly
Job Title: DIRECT SALES AGENTS
· BSC/HND/ND in any discipline from a reputable Institution
· Minimum of 1 year working experience selling products and services driven by a clear goal. Sales experience may have been acquired during NYSC, Internship or Voluntary work. Demonstrated evidence of soles achievement Is mandatory
· Must be a self starter & an effective communicator
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified individuals should:
Log on to www.wfmcentre.com/woga
And fill the application form
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Job Vacancies for Experienced Personnels at National Institute for Legislative Studies (NILS), Abuja - [Monday 25-Aug-2014]
» Various Job Vacancies at GV Alliance - [Monday 25-Aug-2014]
» May & Baker Nigeria PLC is recruiting for experienced personnels - [Friday 22-Aug-2014]
» Job Vacancies in Jos at National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, - [Friday 22-Aug-2014]
» Jobs at Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers (CIS) for Experienced Positions - [Friday 22-Aug-2014]
» Job Vacancies at N. N. FEMS Industries Limited - [Friday 22-Aug-2014]
» Job Vacancy for a Financial Analyst at Caverton Offshore - [Tuesday 19-Aug-2014]
» Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria at Adexen Recruitment. - [Tuesday 19-Aug-2014]
» Latest Job Vacancies at Management Advisory Consulting (MAC) - [Monday 18-Aug-2014]
- Latest Jobs