Monday 20-Feb-2012 | views 690| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Oil and Gas | Location: Port Harcourt |Recruiting Company:
Oil and Gas Jobs: Associated Oil & Gas Services Limited (AOGSL) is recruiting to fill the position of Managing Director.
In Q4-2011, an appraisal well was drilled and tested on the TSB field which confirms reserves in excess of 40mmbo recoverable and proves the field is commercially viable for development. First Oil of 5,000 BOPD is targeted for mid-2013. With a current staff of 10 people, this is expected to grow to 50-60 over the next 12-18 months.
Equinox Group Limited ("Equinox") is the controlling shareholder in AOGSL. AOGSL has a 26% equity in the Tom Shot Bank Marginal field located offshore Akwa Ibom state and is the designated Operator.
Oil and Gas Job Title: Managing Director
Job ID: 2549155
Oil and Gas Job: Desired Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 15 year relevant management experience in the Nigerian oil and gas sector
- Strong written and oral communications skills in the english language
- Able to interact in a multi-cultural working environment
- Proven experience in offshore oil and gas projects, i.e. drilling, facilities management, production, exploration
- Proven experience in financial control, accounting and auditing
- Proven track record to being committed to the highest Health, Safety, Security and Environment standards
- A good reputation and a strong network of contacts in the Nigerian E&P industry is essential.
Oil and Gas Job: Description
- This position reports to the Board of Associated Oil and Gas Services Ltd ("AOGSL" or the "Company")
- The person will be responsible for overseeing the rapid growth of a Nigerian oil and gas company that is in the midst of bringing its first oil field into production. The Managing Director will need to oversee the development and recruitment of the staff to meet the Company's objectives of achieving First Oil by mid-2013.
- The Managing Director will need to work closely with the project's partners and stakeholders which are all contributing to the project and are integrated in a Joint Operating Team
- The person will ensure all operations are in compliance with the Company's agreement, including the Farm-Out Agreements and Joint Operating Agreement
- The person will represent the Company in all Operating Committee, Technical Committee and Financial Committe meetings.
- The person will be responsible for ensuring all operations and activities of the Company are in line with the Company's HSSE policies and standards
- With a budget of over $100m, the person will need to ensure proper accounting and cost control of the project and the Company is adhered to
- Preference will be given to Nigerian nationals
Oil and Gas Job
27th February, 2012
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Oil and Gas Jobs in Port Harcourt at Oiltest Group - [Wednesday 05-Mar-201]
» Oil and Gas Job Vacancies at CA Global Headhunters - [Wednesday 19-Feb-201]
» Chevron Nigeria Job Vacancy for Escravos LPG FSO-Cargo Supervisor - [Tuesday 18-Feb-2014]
» Oil and Gas Job Vacancies in Port Harcourt, Lagos and Warri - [Monday 17-Feb-2014]
» Transocean Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, February 2014 - [Tuesday 11-Feb-2014]
» Driller job vacacy at EarthStream (Oil & Gas) Nigeria - [Monday 10-Feb-2014]
» Sr Field Engineer (Directional Drilling) Vacancy at Halliburton Nigeria - [Monday 10-Feb-2014]
» Halliburton Consulting Job Vacancies at Halliburton Nigeria - [Monday 10-Feb-2014]
» Oil & Gas Job vacancy for OMLP Program Associate at GE - [Monday 10-Feb-2014]
- Sponsored Ads -
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job
GRADUATE TRAINEE Jobs
APTITUDE TEST EBOOKS