rlg Nigeria is a privately owned Company in the ICT industry which specializes in training, servicing, repairs, dismantling and assembling of mobile phones, computers, Modems and LCD's. Our company also provides
sales and servicing of our brand of mobile phones and computers. We also have business operations in Dubai, China, Gambia and Ghana.
We seek applications from proactive and goal oriented individuals to join our high flying team as we expand our business operations in Nigeria.
1.) Customer Services
Customer Services Executives (Ref: D110) 2.) Store
- Store Officer (Ref: G115)
- Store Supervisor (Ref: G116)
4.) Information Technology
- Administrative Officer (Ref: F112)
- Facility Officers (Ref: F113)
- Front Desk Officer (Ref: F114)
- Accounts officers (Ref: F115)
Information Technology Specialist (Ref: E101) 5.) Support
- Drivers (Ref: H118)
- Security Officers (Ref: H119)
- Janitorial Officers (Ref: H120)
- All applicants MUST possess minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or its equivalent in relevant disciplines for all positions except positions A103, H118, H119 and H120.
- Relevant experience in positions applied for is REQUIRED.
- Drivers must possess valid driver's license and must be willing to travel to any part of the country.
- Possession of RLG/OYESTECH certification in applied ia training would be of added advantage.
- Applicants for Position A103 must be at least secondary school certificate holders and must possess technical repair knowledge of computers and mobile phones
- Applicants for positions H118, H119 and H120 MUST be able to communicate in English language
- Additional Qualification(s) is an added advantage but not pre requisite to all positions in A-E above
- Applicants must possess the ability to learn very fast. They must also be highly resourceful, time conscious and excellent team players.
- Must be proficient in both spoken and written English.
Application Method o
All applications including resume should be sent to:
Applications in hard copy can be sent to the following RLG/OYESTECH training centres:
- Government Technicalcollege, ile ife
- College Of Education, lla-Orangun
- Ilesa Grammar School, Ilesa
- Ijebu-Ijesa Grammar School, Ijebu-Ijesa
- Reality Radio Station, Iwo
- Osogbo Grammar School, Osogbo
- Government Technical College, Osogbo
- Ayedaade Grammar School, lkire
- Ejigbo Baptist School, Ejigbo
- Inisa Grammar School, Inisa
- Applicants must apply for only one position. Any applicant who apply for more than one position will be disqualified automatically.
- Applicants should quote the position and reference number He/she is applying for as the Subject of his/her mail e.g. "Electronic Technicians - (Ref: A101)"
24th December 2012