Saturday 19-Jan-2013 | views 1245| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: NGO Jobs | Location: Enugu |Recruiting Company:
Job Vacancies for 4 Malaria Implementation Officers in Abuja at USAID
Benue, Cross-River, Ebonyi, Kogi, Nasarawa, Oyo and Zamfara with its Country office in Abuja.
Malaria Consortium; one of the implementing Partners of the MAPS projects now seeks to employ professionals to work in MAPS and implement project activities in its operational States.
- Excellent communication and computer skills as well as previous knowledge of the operations of the public and private sector stakeholders are essential.
- Previous working experience in the development sector is desirable.
- Candidates must have a medical degree and post graduate qualification in Public or International health, Epidemiology or other related discipline.
- S/he must have a minimum of five years’ work experience in public health particularly in malaria programme services or service delivery.
- The Malaria Implementation Officers will be based; one in Kogi, two in Oyo and Zamfara state offices respectively.
- S/he will also provide technical support for capacity building including training of state M0H and health facility personnel on malaria technical areas.
- The officers will represent the project on malaria Technical Group and other relevant health coordinating committees with approval from the state coordinator
- The officers will be responsible for direct implementation of malaria technical activities under the MAPS project and for the control of malaria at the State, LGA, Health facility, Community and grassroots levels.
- This includes LLIN distribution, its use and monitoring, providing technical support at the state levels to improve intermittent preventive therapy for pregnant women and malaria case management (diagnosis and treatment).
The appointment term is for a period of 3years with an initial 6-months probationary period. The project offers highly competitive salary packages. Local terms and conditions apply.
Interested applicants should send their application and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify which state they are applying for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will take place in February with the view to engaging all successful candidates immediately.
Application Deadline 24th January, 2013
...place your advert here...
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» NGO Job Vacancies at HIFASS in Nigeria - [Thursday 25-Sep-2014]
» Jobs for a Graduate WASH Officer at UNICEF Nigeria - [Wednesday 24-Sep-201]
» Administrative Assistant Job Vacancny at UNFPA - [Friday 19-Sep-2014]
» Livestock Field Officer job Vacancy at The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) - [Friday 19-Sep-2014]
» ECOWAS Latest Recruitment in Abuja, September 2014 - [Wednesday 03-Sep-201]
» Project Assistant Job Vacancy at UNESCO in Abuja - [Wednesday 03-Sep-201]
» NGO Job Vacancy at Mothers Against Child Abandonment (MACA) - [Wednesday 03-Sep-201]
» NGO Job opportunity at Action Against Hunger in Nigeria - [Monday 01-Sep-2014]
» ECOWAS recruitment for programme Officer and HR officer - [Tuesday 26-Aug-2014]
- Latest Jobs