Monday 25-Mar-2013 | views 381| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Architectural Jobs | Location: Nigeria |Recruiting Company:
- Performs original design work utilizing specifications, sketches and ideas on developing designs.
- Analyses space utilization effectiveness and changing demands for space needs: recommends actions to meet new requirements.
- Assists in preparation of layout and draws preliminary sketch of project to present to client.
- Assists in developing and/or coordinating development of detailed working drawings and specifications after approval for project has been obtained.Assists with coordinating bid process.
- Reviews shop drawings, specifications, cost estimates and construction material recommendations submitted by outside architects and contractors to ensure adherence to contract and notifies Architect of discrepancies.
- Provides support to Architects and management staff.
- Assists in conducting preliminary studies of proposed projects to obtain information as to space and design requirements, obtaining measurements and making sketches preliminary to the preparation of drawing.
- Assists in preparation of scale drawing of details required for contract drawing.
- Assists in preparation of design development drawings.
- Assists in the preparation of record drawings on completion of construction.
- Assists in compiling data for comprehensive facilities use and feasibility data to be used for planning, capital improvement and long-range planning.
- Assists in compiling data for architectural plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports, etc.
- Assists in the preparation for plans for existing buildings where plans are not available.
- Degree in Architecture and 1 - 3 years of architectural experience including use of CAD technology
- Knowledge of architecture and architectural principles and techniques.
- Knowledge of the methods and techniques of CAD design
- Skill in drafting architectural plans.
- Should possess good communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional AUTOCAD Knowledge and drafting skills
- Basic knowledge of REVIT and other architectural software
Interested candidates should send their applications including a detailed CV indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail to: email@example.com
Application Deadline March 31, 2013
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Architect Job Vacancies in Architectural/Construction firm in Port Harcourt - [Monday 28-Jul-2014]
» Massive recruitment at Nigerian Institute of Architects (NIA) - [Thursday 15-May-2014]
» Architects / Draftspersons Vacancies in a Construction and Architecture firm - [Sunday 23-Mar-2014]
» Architects and Civil/Structural Engineers needed at Babcock University - [Friday 07-Feb-2014]
» Fresh Graduate Architect needed at SIM Property & Homes Limited - [Wednesday 15-Jan-201]
» Latest Job vacancies in an Architectural Firm - [Friday 24-May-2013]
» Architecture Job at Arbico Nigeria Plc for Junior Architect - [Monday 25-Mar-2013]
» Architectural Job vacancies in Lagos - [Saturday 16-Mar-2013]
» Vacancy for a Solutions Architect at Oando Plc - [Wednesday 13-Feb-201]
- Latest Jobs