Thursday 28-Mar-2013 | views 1888| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Construction | Location: Abuja |Recruiting Company:
Job Vacancies in Maritime, Dredging ,Oil & Gas, Engineering and Construction Companies in Nigeria
We are a group of company, quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. We have multiple lines of business and huge investment in different sectors of the Nigerian and Middle-East economy ranging from Oil and Gas, Maritime, Dredging, Mining, Transportation Logistics, Engineering and Construction. Our vision is to dominate the sectors of our business operations.
In pursuit of our vision, we seek result oriented, competent and experienced personnel to join our dynamic team to drive critical areas of our business to achieve strategic business targets. The following vacancies exist in various subsidiaries in our group:
Job Title: Snr. Marine Superintendent (Vessels Operations)
- Class I marine engineer certificate with at least 3 years working experience in similar field. Experience in maintenance and workshop operations in the repair and maintenance of marine engines and equipment.
- Ability to lead workshop team for efficient service delivery.
- Supervisory experience of at least 4 years is required.
- Carry out major repairs, diagnoses, troubleshoots and repairs malfunctions on Marine Engines (Mainly Diesel Engine) and Marine equipment in accordance with service manuals (DF vessels, supply vessels, dredgers, tug boats, use boats, speed boats, barges and generators).
Job Title: Senior Workshop Manager
- HND/Bachelors degree in mechanical engineering with at least 8 years experience in maintenance and workshop operations in the repair and maintenance of dry plants and generators.
- Carry out major repairs, diagnoses, troubleshoots and repairs malfunctions an dry plants and heavy duty equipment in accordance with service manuals.
- Diagnoses, maintains, repairs, rebuilds, and overhauls automotive components and equipment to include but not limited to engines, clutches, suspension systems, brakes, carburetors, electrical systems, emission and fuel systems, front end suspension, healing and air conditioning systems, automatic transmission/ transaxle and manual transmission/drive train, hydraulic transmission system and other engine.
Job Title: Senior Mechanics / Technicians
- OND/Trade Test Certificate/Technical College/Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) holders with at least 3 years experience in major repairs and troubleshooting.
- Performs accurate failure analysis and troubleshooting using sophisticated, electronic diagnostic tools.
- Creates job repair plan based on diagnosis.
- Develops accurate records of repairs performed and parts used.
- Follows all safety and EPA regulations and maintains a safe and dean work area.
- Determines parts requirements to complete repair.
- Performs authorized repairs as assigned.
- Maintains tool inventory adequate to perform assigned repairs.
Job Title: Senior Electrical Superintendent
- OND/HND/B.Eng- Electrical/Electronic Engineering. Must have a Minimum of 3 years Working experience in extensive heavy duty equipment electrical system, including mud pumps, draw works, blocks, hooks, swivel, top drive CAT engines, hydraulic systems, required.
- Proficient in computer applications, Diagnose cause of electrical or mechanical malfunction or failure of operational equipment’ and perform preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Troubleshoot arid repair electrical issues with Heavy Duty equipment.
- Assemble and test experimental motor-control devices, switch panels, transformers, generator windings, solenoids, and other electrical equipment and components according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles.
- Plans, direct, and record periodic electrical testing, and recommend or initiate modification or replacement of parts which fails to meet acceptable operating standards.
Job Title: Safety Officer
- HND/Bachelors degree in any engineering discipline with at least 8 years experience in Health. Safety and Environmental administration and coordination. Must be certified at least on SHE Levels I & II.
- Experienced in Monitoring Site Hazards and fake necessary preventive measurement.
- Capable at conducting site safety surveillance and identifying potentially hazardous situations and initiate means to rectify the same.
- Knowledge of different issues concerning HSE practices in Oil and Gas Industry operations.
- Knowledge of task risk analysis, Jab safety analysis, and Accident Reporting System.
- First Aid, occupational illnesses and emergency evacuation, Possesses very good Decision making skills especially on the emergency situation, Have a good knowledge at accident investigation methods, Implement Safety plans, procedure and verifies the inspections of machinery and equipment used in the site.
Job Title: Business Development Engineer (Construction)
- HND/BEng. in any Engineering discipline with minimum of 10 years cognate experience in the Construction Industry with at least 5 years at managerial or supervisory level.
- Very good knowledge and understanding of the Construction industry in Nigeria and the basic guiding statutory laws, contract principles and implement issues will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge at the business drivers for our key markets.
- Experience in managing construction contracts in infrastructures development will be on added advantage.
Job Title: Crusher Mechanic Supervisor
- HND/Bachelors degree in any engineering or related discipline with of least 10 years experience in crusher maintenance, five of which must be at supervisory level, Operates and inspects machines or equipment to diagnose defects.
- Dismantles deuces to gain access to and remove defective parts using hoists and hand tools.
- Examines form and texture of parts to defect imperfections. Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
- Adjusts functional parts at devices and control instruments, Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Installs special functional and structural parts in devices, Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Starts devices to test their performance.
- Supervise the Welding of broken parts and structural members, May require day, Swing, and Night Shift duties.
Job Title: Marine Manager (Commercial)
- Master Mariner or Class / Engineer with minimum of 5 years working experience in Business Development/Commercial in marine and offshore company, Experience in technical and management of large fleet of vessels used for different offshore operations - DP Vessels.
- Supply Vessels, work barges, accommodation barges. Proven Marine, Oil and Gas experience in a commercial or largely commercial role, strong technical knowledge of marine operation is a must, Relevant operational experience and certification are required.
- This role is responsible for all operational aspects and budgetary control of the company’s fleet of at least 14 vessels up to perhaps as many as 30+ vessels.
- Principally, position holder will have huge responsibility to oversee technical contractor(s) saddled with the responsibility to technically manage the company’s fleet of offshore vessels to ensure 90% availability.
Job Title: Operations Manager (downstream oil & gas)
- HND/Bachelors degree in an Engineering, Technical or Business related field with minimum of 8 years experience.
- Experience in the operations at downstream oil and gas products – GAS, AGO, PMS, LUBOIL, CRUDEOIL, etc. and sound knowledge of the Oil and Gas product operational procedures is a major requirement.
- Agilely to commit to an action based on logical assumptions and factual information (using analytical tools), taking into consideration resources, constraints, etc
Job Title: Quantity Survey Engineer (Road Bias)
- HND/BEng. in any Engineering discipline with minimum at 10 years cognate experience in the Construction Industry with at least 5 years at managerial or supervisory level.
- Very good knowledge and understanding at the Construction industry in Nigeria and She basic guiding statutory lows, contract principles and pricing issues will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the price drivers for key materials.
- Experience in managing tendering process, construction contracts in infrastructures development will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Trader (downstream oil & gas products)
- HND/Bachelors degree in an Engineering, Technical or Business related field
- A minimum of 8 years experience. Experience in the marketing and trading of downstream oil & gas products – GAS, AGO, PMS, LUBOIL, CRUDFOIL, etc. and sound knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry the players, products, operations, system, etc) is a major requirement.
- Ability to commit to an action based on logical assumptions and factual information taking into consideration resources, constraints, etc
Job Title: Internal Auditor (downstream oil and gas)
HND/Bachelors degree in Accounting with minimum of 8 years experience. Experience in the operational and trading process and procedures of downstream oil and gas products - GAS, AGO, EMS, LLIBQIL, CRUDEOIL, etc. and sound knowledge of the Oil and Gas product operational and transactional procedures is a major requirement,
Job Title: Legal Officer
- Minimum qualification is Degree in law, L.L.B, B.L (LLM is an added advantage). Minimum of Two (2) years experience working as a lawyer in a commercial law firm or as an in-house lawyer in a company advising on commercial issues.
- Key responsibility for this role is to develop, review and provide advisory service on agreements, proposals, contracts, and all legally involving transactions, Experience in Project and General Finance law will be an advantage.
- Must have knowledge and experience of the Oil and Gas/Maritime industry.
- Knowledge of Maritime Industry and/or Admiralty Law will be an added advantage, Knowledgeable in international and commercial transactions, as well as international trade.
- Excellent grasp of commercial law and corporate matters in general.
Job Title: Heavy Equipment Operators and Truck Drivers
OND/Trade Test Certificate/Technical College/Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) holders with at least 3 years experience operating heavy duty equipment at quarry and construction sites with various hydraulic and mechanically controlled mobile equipment with buckets, blades, and/or rakes, Equipment Operators with experience in operating the following equipment are to apply trucks, excavator, bulldozers, swamp buggy, pail loader, backhoes, graders, drilling machine, cranes and asphalt equipment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified and interested applicants should send their curriculum Vitae/Resume firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants are advised to quote the job they are applying for as the subject of their mail.
Application Deadline 15th April, 2013
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (CRANES) JOBS IN A CONSTRUCTION FIRM IN ABUJA - [Monday 27-Jan-2014]
» EQUIPMENT AND LEASING Manager Jobs in a construction company in Abuja - [Monday 27-Jan-2014]
» Construction Company in Lagos is recruiting for Various Positions - [Thursday 19-Dec-2013]
» Structural Engineer Vacancy at Ambassage Properties Limited in Lagos - [Friday 08-Nov-2013]
» Road Design Engineer Vacancy at Ambassage Properties Limited in Lagos - [Friday 08-Nov-2013]
» Graduate Engineers needed in a Civil/Structural Consulting Engineering firm - [Thursday 31-Oct-2013]
» Construction Project Manager at GE Global Operations Properties - [Thursday 19-Sep-2013]
» Senior Building/Civil Engineers and Builders Jobs in a Construction Firm - [Wednesday 11-Sep-201]
» Surveyor needed in at Randstad Construction/Property/ Engineering Company - [Tuesday 20-Aug-2013]
- Sponsored Ads -
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job
GRADUATE TRAINEE Jobs
APTITUDE TEST EBOOKS