Friday 17-May-2013 | views | by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Lagos Jobs | Location: Lagos |Recruiting Company:
Latest Job vacancies in Printing and Publishing Campany in Lagos
Job Position: Pre-Press Officers
Job Code: (PPO 005)
- The Preferred candidate must have a degree in Printing Technology.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Pre-Press Personnel.
- Good knowledge in CTP Technology & conversant with Prinnet software.
- Very good in laying & imposition of jobs, Planning & Pre-flighting.
Job Code: (CDO 006)
- Minimum of OND/HND in Printing Technology with previous experience in Heidelberg CD 102 Machines.
Job Position: Performance Management Officer
Job Code: (PMO CODE 003)
- Monitor & track performance across the Group
- Track & follow up on staff reports to determine if reports are in line with individual KPl
- Prepare monthly Performance report for all staff across the Group .
- A good university Degree in the Social Science,
- Previous experience in Performance Management Systems
- Minimum of 3-5 Years of experience in similar position.
Job Code: (ME 004)
- A good university degree.
- Knowledge of Printing & Packaging Industry.
- Previous sales & marketing experience in Printing & packaging Industry.
- Preferably a Male.
Job Position: Group Internal Auditor
Job Code: (CODE IA 001)
- Ensure strict and professional internal and external control across board.
- Coordinate stock take & fixed Asset Audit.
- Develop Internal control Policies for the Group.
- Work Closely with Production & Purchasing Unit to ensure internal control policies compliance.
- Payroll Auditing.
- A degree in Accounting, Professional Qualification will be an added advantage,
- Preferably a Male between 30 - 35 years. A good knowledge in manufacturing Industry is a MUST.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar position.
Job Code: (CODE QA/QC 002)
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems in the Printing Industry.
- Develop QMS Policies for the Group.
- Develop & craft SOPs for the various Unit.
- Prepare the Group towards ISO certification.
- A good University degree and previous knowledge in QMS in the Printing Industry.
- Preferably a Male.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience QMS a Must.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and resumes to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job code as email Subject
Application Deadline 29th May, 2013
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Jobs in Lagos for an Accounts Clerk at Damco Nigeria - [Friday 07-Mar-2014]
» Ivansmith Ventures needs an Administrative Assistant in Lagos - [Tuesday 04-Mar-2014]
» Quality Control Officers and Engineers Jobs in Lagos at Kneipe Nigeria Limited - [Tuesday 04-Mar-2014]
» Latest Jobs in Lagos at Redwood Academy - [Tuesday 04-Mar-2014]
» Account Officers and Store Keeper Job Vacancies in Lagos - [Thursday 27-Feb-2014]
» An IT firm in VI needs a Receptionist/Secretary and a Systems Engineer - [Wednesday 12-Feb-201]
» Purchasing Executive Job Vacancy at Janchine Nigeria Limited - [Tuesday 11-Feb-2014]
» Accountant needed at Contour Global Solutions Nigeria Limited in Lagos - [Tuesday 11-Feb-2014]
» Business Development Manager job at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC - [Friday 07-Feb-2014]
- Sponsored Ads -
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job
GRADUATE TRAINEE Jobs
APTITUDE TEST EBOOKS