Monday 27-May-2013 | views 3730| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Education | Location: Abuja |Recruiting Company:
Massive Teaching Jobs at Jesuit Memorial College in Port Harcourt
Jesuit Memorial College is a Catholic and Jesuit coeducational boarding secondary school open to students of all faiths. The school is located in Port Harcourt.
Like other Jesuit schools all over the world, Jesuit Memorial College seeks to impart to its students the discipline and skills, character and intellectual development that will prepare them to continue their education in the finest universities and ultimately, to assume positions of leadership and positive influence within their families, states and the nation. The school provides education in the sciences and arts and encourages a wide range of interest within a disciplined framework.
The school invites candidates to fill the following subject teachers:
- Director of Maintenance(Non-academic position)
- Dormitory Parents (Non-academic position)
- Home Economics,
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Agricultural Science
- Physics Technology
- Introductory Technology
- Information Technology/Computer Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- English Language/Literature
- Igbo/Ikwere Language
- Physical & Health Education
- Fine Art/Performing Arts
- Social Studies/Civic Education
- Music (Must demonstrate the ability to play at least three instruments)
- An attractive salary scale based on experience and responsibility held.
- Access to an ideal teaching environment which includes computers and well-equipped laboratories.
- Opportunities for professional self-development-computer literacy, in-service training courses.
- Must be a graduate teacher with a master's degree in your subject and not afraid of long hours.
- Hard work and its rewards; resourceful and enjoy challenges.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their letters of application and resume, including scanned WASSCE certificate
along with the other credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews for short-listed teachers will begin on Thursday, 13th June, 2013.
Application Deadline 6th June, 2013.
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Teachers jobs at AL-ALI International School Minna, Niger State - [Thursday 20-Jun-2013]
» Academic and Non-Academic jobs at Kwara State University - [Wednesday 19-Jun-201]
» Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife Teaching and Non Teaching Staff Job Vacancies - [Wednesday 19-Jun-201]
» Secretaries and Teaching Jobs at British Curriculum School in Lagos - [Wednesday 19-Jun-201]
» Golden Bunch School needs Elementary School teachers and Head Of School/Head Teacher in Lagos - [Tuesday 18-Jun-2013]
» Massive recruitment at Surefoot International School (SIS) in Calabar, Cross River State - [Wednesday 12-Jun-201]
» Principal and Vice Principals needed at Nascent Muslim International College in Kogi State - [Tuesday 11-Jun-2013]
» Teaching Jobs at Brilliant Child College, in Lagos, - [Friday 07-Jun-2013]
» Teaching Jobs in LAgos at Top Angel School Lagos - [Friday 07-Jun-2013]
- Latest Jobs