Tuesday 10-Sep-2013 | views 5560| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Government | Location: Nigeria |Recruiting Company:
NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2013 FOR ASSISTANT INSPECTOR – FEDERAL MINISTRYOF INTERIOR
Federal Ministry of Interior – The Nigeria Immigration Service, under the Federal Ministry of Interior, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment to the vacant position in the NigeriaImmigration Service:
NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE ASSISTANT INSPECTOR RECRUITMENT 2013 – FEDERAL MINISTRYOF INTERIOR
Position: Assistant Inspector – CONPASS 06
- Applicants for the rank of Assistant Inspector must be holders of ND obtained from a recognized institution or GCE A Level in two subjects obtained at a sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during recruitment is not acceptable after recruitment.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth or descent
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital,
- Candidates with any of the following problems need not apply:
- a. Sight problem
- Fracture; stammering or any natural deformity
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.65 metres for female
- Applicants must not be above 30 years of age at the time of recruitment
- Applicants must be free from previous convictions by a court of law or tribunal,
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major orthopaedic operation
- Flat foot
- Applicants who are computer literates will be given preference
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2013
All applications accompanied with the relevant documents should be submitted not less than 20th October, 2013.
Aptitude test for the Superintendent will be published and short listed candidates will be required to attend an interview while names of short listed candidates for the Inspectorate cadre will also be announced in due course.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to start application
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Experience Job vacancies at Nigerian Institute of International Affairs (NIIA) - [Saturday 01-Mar-2014]
» Entry-Level Redemption Staff at International Fertilizer Development Centre (IFDC) - Nationwide - [Tuesday 25-Feb-2014]
» Nigerian Air Force Airmen/ Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (BMTC 2014) - [Tuesday 11-Feb-2014]
» Nigerian Institute of Town Planners is recruiting in Abuja - [Friday 07-Feb-2014]
» Interns Job Vacancies at Population Council - [Wednesday 05-Feb-201]
» Research Officer Job Vacancies at Population Council - [Wednesday 05-Feb-201]
» Population Council is recruiting Programme Officer (Operations) - [Wednesday 05-Feb-201]
» Population Council is recruiting Pharmacy Technician - [Wednesday 05-Feb-201]
» Data Manager Job Vacancy at Population Council - [Wednesday 05-Feb-201]
- Sponsored Ads -
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job
GRADUATE TRAINEE Jobs
APTITUDE TEST EBOOKS