Tuesday 10-Sep-2013 | views 8904| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Government | Location: Nigeria |Recruiting Company:
NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2013 FOR ASSISTANT INSPECTOR – FEDERAL MINISTRYOF INTERIOR
Federal Ministry of Interior – The Nigeria Immigration Service, under the Federal Ministry of Interior, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment to the vacant position in the NigeriaImmigration Service:
NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE ASSISTANT INSPECTOR RECRUITMENT 2013 – FEDERAL MINISTRYOF INTERIOR
Position: Assistant Inspector – CONPASS 06
- Applicants for the rank of Assistant Inspector must be holders of ND obtained from a recognized institution or GCE A Level in two subjects obtained at a sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during recruitment is not acceptable after recruitment.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth or descent
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital,
- Candidates with any of the following problems need not apply:
- a. Sight problem
- Fracture; stammering or any natural deformity
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.65 metres for female
- Applicants must not be above 30 years of age at the time of recruitment
- Applicants must be free from previous convictions by a court of law or tribunal,
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major orthopaedic operation
- Flat foot
- Applicants who are computer literates will be given preference
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2013
All applications accompanied with the relevant documents should be submitted not less than 20th October, 2013.
Aptitude test for the Superintendent will be published and short listed candidates will be required to attend an interview while names of short listed candidates for the Inspectorate cadre will also be announced in due course.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to start application
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Delta State Independent Electoral Commission (DSIEC) recruiting ad hoc staf - [Tuesday 22-Jul-2014]
» Massive recruitment in Akwa Ibom Water Company - [Monday 21-Jul-2014]
» LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR THE 2014 NIGERIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE - [Friday 18-Jul-2014]
» WaterAid Job Vacancies in Abuja - [Wednesday 09-Jul-201]
» Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs 2014 - [Monday 07-Jul-2014]
» Jobs in Onne, RIvers State for a Customs Specialist at FMC Technologies - [Tuesday 10-Jun-2014]
» Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) recruitment 2014 - [Tuesday 17-Jun-2014]
» 2014 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise - [Friday 16-May-2014]
» 2014 NIGERIAN ARMY SHORT SERVICE COMBATANT (SSC) COURSE 43 - [Thursday 15-May-2014]
- Latest Jobs