Wednesday 09-Nov-201 | views 290| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Experience | Location: Nigeria |Recruiting Company:
Date: Nov 4, 2011
Primary Location: NG-Abuja
Ad Code: N/A, J2W:LINA
Job Segments: Air Quality, Energy, Engineering, Management, Manager, Project Manager, Sales, Sustainability, Systems Analyst, Technology
Job Title: Area Project Manager - Nigeria
Position Title: Area Project Manager
The key role is to manage all technical/business projects with our three International Oil Company (IOC) customers. The Project Manager will report directly to the District Manager and have day to day business responsibilities and be responsible for the completion and standardization of the following:
- Direct relevant industry experience
- Relationship building competency
- Experience with large customers
- Willing to travel 50% of time
Be part of our culture where you can Create your Difference… in a Company that makes a Difference … Start anywhere. Go everywhere.
At Nalco, we are the world's largest sustainability services company focused on industrial water, energy and air applications; delivering significant environmental, social and economic performance benefits to our customers. We help our customers reduce energy, water and other natural resource consumption, enhance air quality, minimize environmental releases and improve productivity and end products while boosting the bottom line. To learn more about Nalco visit www.nalco.com
We're about safety. We're about sustainability. We're more than innovative solutions for water, energy and air. We earn customers for life and enhance the lives of our employees while protecting the planet.
Nalco is an Equal Opportunity Employer, relying on the diversity of our workforce to drive innovation and growth
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Chemical Management Team Strategies and Schedules (to be worked in conjunction with EAM's)
- Combined Project List (opportunity assessment) for each IOC with timelines and point persons
- Combined with Technical Services, work on strategic development of new opportunities and validation of current major applications (Health checks)
- Scheduling and leading of Total System Analysis (TSA) for major accounts.
- Assign value to each project working on. If needed, EAM will help to access customer level to gain agreement.
- Will help to develop and adhere to relationship plans for each IOC.
- Will develop 1, 3, and 5 year organic and expansion growth plan by customer.
- Will be responsible for spending a minimum of 2 weeks at customer locations
- Quarterly visit to Sugar Land (Texas) to maintain and develop key relationships for support work done. .
FOR USA ONLY:
Disclaimer: In developing this job description, care was taken to include all qualifications considered important to perform successfully in this position. However, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been expressed with the intention of meeting the reasonable accommodation process required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and its amendments. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Latest Job Vacancies - [Wednesday 23-Apr-201]
» Deloitte Nigeria is recruiting Massively for a mortgage and finance company - [Friday 18-Apr-2014]
» Stresert Services Limited is recruiting for various Positions in Nigeria - [Tuesday 15-Apr-2014]
» Vacancies in a Multinational Integrated Logistics Company - [Wednesday 09-Apr-201]
» Adexen Newest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, April 2014 - [Tuesday 08-Apr-2014]
» Spokesperson Job Vacancy at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) - [Monday 07-Apr-2014]
» Recruitment at National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) - [Friday 04-Apr-2014]
» Jobs Experienced Personnel at George Davidson and Associates in Lagos - [Thursday 27-Mar-2014]
» Experienced Personnel recruitment at Nextzon Business Services Limited - [Friday 21-Mar-2014]
- Sponsored Ads -
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job
GRADUATE TRAINEE Jobs
APTITUDE TEST EBOOKS