Thursday 17-Nov-2011 | views 1259| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Experience | Location: Nigeria |Recruiting Company:
- Develops new business opportunities to grow volume within the region;
- Effectively coordinates, guides and supports sales team within assigned market territory;
- Gains a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- Breaks team targets into weekly and daily volumes for each route in the team and regular assessment of progress against sales targets;
- Acts as contact between the company and its existing and potential customers;
- Negotiates the terms of sales agreements and closes sales;
- Develops and maintains a robust database on the market and customers;
- Provides prompt and efficient customer service through sales and delivery of the company’s products to assigned market segment.
- Achieves sales penetration targets by adopting direct selling tactics to generate a large number of customers.
- Develops new routes to grow business volume.
- Records sales and order information, keeps records with Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Prepares periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly) reports on sales.
- Reviews own performance weekly, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Feeds future buying trends back to Management.
- Degree-qualified in Marketing, Business Studies or related discipline with a minimum of five (5) years cognate experience in the marketing and sale of consumer products; possession of professional qualification in marketing will constitutive a distinctive advantage.
- Understanding of the company’s products, industry trends and influences;
- Autonomous self-starter with the ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to develop sales and marketing plans outlining clear goals, sales objective and tactics;
- Strong customer research, planning, organization and execution skills;
- Ability to create and articulate a product vision;
- Identification and understanding of the target customers and the various channels required to reach these customers;
- Experienced in assessing markets, using market research, monitoring competition, and clearly positioning the company’s products in the market;
- Successful track record of accountability, exceeding target objectives;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, creative and professional presentation skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Computer literacy with proficiency in the application of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is mandatory
- Monitors the operation and performance of production facilities and equipment to ensure continuous functionality and availability;
- Troubleshoots and repairs production facilities and equipment (including cooling/freezing facilities);
- Develops and executes preventive/predictive maintenance plans and procedures to optimize availability and reliability of production facilities;
- Collaborates with Production Manager and Factory Manager on production planning and scheduling.
- B.Sc., HND or equivalent qualification in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 5 years hands-on production equipment maintenance experience (including plant instrumentation, PLCs, power generation, refrigeration & air-conditioning) preferably within food products industry;
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and effect repairs on electric- and gas- operated facilities, ovens and cold rooms;
- Ability to read and interpret manuals and blueprints;
- Experience in installation of production facilities;
- Nose for details and good interpersonal skills;
- Strong computer skills for using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Job Vacancies for Experienced Personnels at National Institute for Legislative Studies (NILS), Abuja - [Monday 25-Aug-2014]
» Various Job Vacancies at GV Alliance - [Monday 25-Aug-2014]
» May & Baker Nigeria PLC is recruiting for experienced personnels - [Friday 22-Aug-2014]
» Job Vacancies in Jos at National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, - [Friday 22-Aug-2014]
» Jobs at Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers (CIS) for Experienced Positions - [Friday 22-Aug-2014]
» Job Vacancies at N. N. FEMS Industries Limited - [Friday 22-Aug-2014]
» Job Vacancy for a Financial Analyst at Caverton Offshore - [Tuesday 19-Aug-2014]
» Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria at Adexen Recruitment. - [Tuesday 19-Aug-2014]
» Latest Job Vacancies at Management Advisory Consulting (MAC) - [Monday 18-Aug-2014]
- Latest Jobs