Wednesday 04-Jan-201 | views 3833| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Education | Location: Abuja |Recruiting Company:
Kogi State College of Education, Ankpa Job Vacancy for Bursar
Kogi State College of Education, Ankpa, Benue State Nigeria - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post in Kogi State College of Education, Ankpa.
Job Vacancy: Bursar
Qualification and Experience
- The applicant must possess a good honours degree in Accountancy or Finance not below second class lower division from a recognized institution of higher learning plus ICAN/ANAN or other equivalent professional Accountancy qualification with at least 15 years cognate experience. He/she must be a registered Chartered Accountant with a recognized professional Accountancy body. The possession of Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Applicant for the post of Bursar must be holding a post not lower than a Deputy Bursar or Chief Accountant in his/her present employment and must not be more than 55 years of age.
Conditions and Terms of Appointment
- The Bursar is a Principal Officer of the College. The successful candidate shall be placed on CONTEDISS15. He/she shall hold office for an initial tenured term of five (5) years. Other relevant benefits and allowances are as spelt out in the College Conditions of Service as approved by the Governing Council and the State Government.
The Bursar is the Chief Finance Officer of the College and he/she is responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day financial affairs of the College. The Bursar shall also plan, organize and coordinate the operations of the Bursary Department in consultation with the Provost and ensure that all accounts of the College are adequately kept and expenditure undertaken with the approval of the Provost.
12th January, 2012
Method of Application
Applicants for the post are required to submit twenty (20) copies of their applications including their curriculum vitae and photocopies of their educational/professional qualifications, providing the information as per below:
1) Full name, with surname first
2) Post applied for
3) Date and place of birth
4) Marital status
5) Number and ages of children
6) Local Government and State of origin
8) Permanent home address
9) Current postal address
10) GSM No. and e-mail address
11) Educational institutions attended with dates
12) All academic\professional qualifications with dates
13) Working experience in chronological order
14) Present employment, status and salary
15) Extra curricular activities
16) Names and addresses of three (3) referees.
Application which should be in sealed envelope, should be addressed to the Registrar and Secretary to Council, Kogi State College of Education, P. M B. 1033, Ankpa, Kogi State, on or before 12th January 2012.
Note that referees are to forward their reports to the Registrar within the period of the application.
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Teachers jobs at AL-ALI International School Minna, Niger State - [Thursday 20-Jun-2013]
» Academic and Non-Academic jobs at Kwara State University - [Wednesday 19-Jun-201]
» Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife Teaching and Non Teaching Staff Job Vacancies - [Wednesday 19-Jun-201]
» Secretaries and Teaching Jobs at British Curriculum School in Lagos - [Wednesday 19-Jun-201]
» Golden Bunch School needs Elementary School teachers and Head Of School/Head Teacher in Lagos - [Tuesday 18-Jun-2013]
» Massive recruitment at Surefoot International School (SIS) in Calabar, Cross River State - [Wednesday 12-Jun-201]
» Principal and Vice Principals needed at Nascent Muslim International College in Kogi State - [Tuesday 11-Jun-2013]
» Teaching Jobs at Brilliant Child College, in Lagos, - [Friday 07-Jun-2013]
» Teaching Jobs in LAgos at Top Angel School Lagos - [Friday 07-Jun-2013]
- Latest Jobs