Friday 27-Jan-2012 | views 8824| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Government | Location: Nigeria |Recruiting Company:
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of second class lower grade for first degree holders and lower credit for HND holders.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while Female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years of age by 31st December 2012.
- Those who will be older than 30 years by 31st December 2012 need not apply. : www.hot nigerianjobs.com
- Serving personnel between the ages of 30 and 35 could also apply but would be granted Branch Commission
- Additionally, applicants are to bring with them letters of attestation of good character from 2 prominent persons from their state of origin to the officer in charge of the Zonal Enlistment exercise.
1.) Interested candidates are advised to apply online at: www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
2.) Applicants are to complete application forms online and make payments at the following designated banks:
- United Bank for Africa,
- Sterling Bank,
- Intercontinental bank
- Union Bank.
a. Local governmental attestation form
b. Parents / guardian consent form
c. Acknowledgement form
4.) Applicants are to note that application submitted online without payment of application fee at the above mentioned banks will not be validated for processing. :
Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Services Commission (DSSC 21) 2012
Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 4 April - 10 April 2012.
For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines:
09-8708475, 09-8704817 and 08078406568 or email: email@example.com.
Online Registration starts on: 30th January 2012
Closes on: 19th March 2012.
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Delta State Independent Electoral Commission (DSIEC) recruiting ad hoc staf - [Tuesday 22-Jul-2014]
» Massive recruitment in Akwa Ibom Water Company - [Monday 21-Jul-2014]
» LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR THE 2014 NIGERIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE - [Friday 18-Jul-2014]
» WaterAid Job Vacancies in Abuja - [Wednesday 09-Jul-201]
» Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs 2014 - [Monday 07-Jul-2014]
» Jobs in Onne, RIvers State for a Customs Specialist at FMC Technologies - [Tuesday 10-Jun-2014]
» Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) recruitment 2014 - [Tuesday 17-Jun-2014]
» 2014 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise - [Friday 16-May-2014]
» 2014 NIGERIAN ARMY SHORT SERVICE COMBATANT (SSC) COURSE 43 - [Thursday 15-May-2014]
- Latest Jobs