Friday 27-Jan-2012 | views 1471| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Government | Location: Niger State |Recruiting Company:
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of second class lower grade for first degree holders and lower credit for HND holders.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while Female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years of age by 31st December 2012.
- Those who will be older than 30 years by 31st December 2012 need not apply. : www.hot nigerianjobs.com
- Serving personnel between the ages of 30 and 35 could also apply but would be granted Branch Commission
- Additionally, applicants are to bring with them letters of attestation of good character from 2 prominent persons from their state of origin to the officer in charge of the Zonal Enlistment exercise.
1.) Interested candidates are advised to apply online at: www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
2.) Applicants are to complete application forms online and make payments at the following designated banks:
- United Bank for Africa,
- Sterling Bank,
- Intercontinental bank
- Union Bank.
a. Local governmental attestation form
b. Parents / guardian consent form
c. Acknowledgement form
4.) Applicants are to note that application submitted online without payment of application fee at the above mentioned banks will not be validated for processing. :
Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Services Commission (DSSC 21) 2012
Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 4 April - 10 April 2012.
For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines:
09-8708475, 09-8704817 and 08078406568 or email: email@example.com.
Online Registration starts on: 30th January 2012
Closes on: 19th March 2012.
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Kaduna State Civil Service (Ministry of Health) recruitment 2014 - [Wednesday 26-Mar-201]
» Edo State Civil Service recruitment, 2014 - [Monday 24-Mar-2014]
» Association of Federal Public Service Retirees Massive Recruitment - [Friday 21-Mar-2014]
» List of Test Centers / Venues for 2014 Nigerian Immigration Recruitment Exercise - [Saturday 15-Mar-2014]
» Gombe State Indigenes: Graduate Assistance Programme 2014 - [Wednesday 12-Mar-201]
» 2014 Nigerian Immigration Exam,Test Centers Nationwide - [Wednesday 12-Mar-201]
» Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS):Exam Date, Venues, State Centers and Requirements - [Friday 14-Mar-2014]
» Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2014 (BMTC 2014). - [Thursday 13-Mar-2014]
» Experience Job vacancies at Nigerian Institute of International Affairs (NIIA) - [Saturday 01-Mar-2014]
- Sponsored Ads -
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job
GRADUATE TRAINEE Jobs
APTITUDE TEST EBOOKS