Tuesday 13-Mar-2012 | views 905| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Oil and Gas | Location: Lagos |Recruiting Company:
Oil and Gas Job at Oando Plc for Lubes analyst in Nigeria
JobTITLE: LUBES ANALYST
CLOSING DATE: Mar 26, 2012
The Lubes Analyst is responsible for conducting Business & Competitor Analysis, Investment Analysis and evaluations, process design and mapping, and strategy articulation, development and documentation for the lubricant business. The Incumbent also handles monitoring on-going initiatives/projects as directed by the Marketing Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• A good 1st degree, preferably in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration. If not, any other related field with business/analytical background
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience, with at least 2 in an analyst role within a reputable and structured business environment, preferably a management consultancy, investment bank or oil & gas company
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
Very good understanding of Finance, marketing, operations management and supply chain.
Investment appraisal and management
Business Performance Management
Creativity & Innovation
Good Oral & Written Communication
Use of Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word .
• Designs, interprets and develops business, financial and strategy models for the lube business
• Conducts sound financial and investment analysis
• Conducts gap analysis to determine the variance of actual results from targets set
. Identify and maximize opportunities for brand awareness
• Working with and monitoring marketing communications vendors on standards and effectiveness of billboards, TV & Radio adverts, newspaper adverts & articles, magazines and jingles production
• Gather market intelligence of competitor products and new trends in lubricant industry through research
• Provide feedback on customer loyalty on brand, analyze data gathered.
• Monitoring and upload of product information and Lubes promotions on Oando lubricants website.
• Organising and coordinating participation in sponsored events, trade shows and fairs
• Conduct concept testing for new products.
• Conducts lubricant industry research
• Gathers and organizes information for problem-solving
• Analyzes data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
• Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
• Develops strategic plans for the strategic business units.
CLICK LINK TO APPLY
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Administrative Job Vacancies in a Fast Growing Indigenous Oil & Gas Firm - [Wednesday 19-Nov-201]
» JHM Energy Consulting Job for Business Development Officer Upstream - [Tuesday 18-Nov-2014]
» Oil and Gas Job Vacancies in Nigeria at Spencer Ogden - [Monday 17-Nov-2014]
» Oil and Gas Jobs for Senior Geologist and Reservoir Engineer - [Monday 17-Nov-2014]
» Halliburton Recruiting Entry Level Field Engineer Logging and Perf - [Monday 17-Nov-2014]
» Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is recruiting for a vacant position - [Saturday 15-Nov-2014]
» Swap Consulting is recruiting for an Oil and Gas Firm - [Friday 14-Nov-2014]
» BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT UPSTREAM OFFICER Job in an Oil and Gas Industry - [Thursday 13-Nov-2014]
» Job Opportunity at Necotrans Oil & Gas Group - [Thursday 13-Nov-2014]
- Latest Jobs