Thursday 12-Apr-2012 | views 4305| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Government | Location: Nigeria |Recruiting Company:
Nigerian Army Recruitment for Direct Short Service Commission Course 20/2012. and short service combatant commission course 41/2012
Nigerian Army Resumes Online Recruitment
The Nigerian Army has commenced the online recruitment into the Forces for this year. The process has been made as easy as possible to enable a wide range of people to apply easily. All You need to do is get a scratch card from the bank which contains your PIN code. You can also use your ATM card to apply.
Click on the Apply Link and choose your mode of payment. After Payment, you can now login at anytime to fill your application form and upload all necessary documents and your passport photograph.
The Nigerian Army advertisement for short service combatant commission course 41/2012 and the The Nigerian Army Advertisement for Direct Short Service Commission Course 20/2012.
(1) Obtain a PIN Code from any branch of Ecobank nationwide upon the payment of N2,500 Application Fee to the Cashier.
(2) Logon to www.nigerianarmyms.org
(3) Read the Qualification Criteria.
(4) From the Home Page, Select DSSC or SSC application type. Ensure you chose the right type from the home page.
(5) Click on 'Register' to fill the registration form. Ensure you type the PIN Code obtained from the bank correctly
NOTE: REGISTRATION IS TO BE DONE ONCE. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED BEFORE JUST LOGIN TO CONTINUE FILLING YOUR FORM.
(6) On successful registration, you will receive a success email and SMS from 'The Nigerian Army'.
(7) Click on 'Login' to login, then you can start filling the forms.
(8) Edit your Application Profile (This will require a passport photo and your biodata).
(9) Edit your Qualifications (WASSCE, and other Certificates are entered here).
(10) Edit/Upload Documents (Attach your Certificates here).
THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.
(11) Print your photo cards.The first page is to be signed by Court of Law.The second page is for your Local Government to sign.
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Experience Job vacancies at Nigerian Institute of International Affairs (NIIA) - [Saturday 01-Mar-2014]
» Entry-Level Redemption Staff at International Fertilizer Development Centre (IFDC) - Nationwide - [Tuesday 25-Feb-2014]
» Nigerian Air Force Airmen/ Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (BMTC 2014) - [Tuesday 11-Feb-2014]
» Nigerian Institute of Town Planners is recruiting in Abuja - [Friday 07-Feb-2014]
» Interns Job Vacancies at Population Council - [Wednesday 05-Feb-201]
» Research Officer Job Vacancies at Population Council - [Wednesday 05-Feb-201]
» Population Council is recruiting Programme Officer (Operations) - [Wednesday 05-Feb-201]
» Population Council is recruiting Pharmacy Technician - [Wednesday 05-Feb-201]
» Data Manager Job Vacancy at Population Council - [Wednesday 05-Feb-201]
- Sponsored Ads -
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job
GRADUATE TRAINEE Jobs
APTITUDE TEST EBOOKS