Friday 13-Apr-2012 | views 386| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Graduate Trainee | Location: Nigeria |Recruiting Company:
Graduate Development Programme in a Leading bank in Nigeria(http://www.wfmcentre.com/gmdp/gdp.php)
Job Title: Graduate Development Programme
Our client is a leading bank and a key financial service provider in the Nigerian economy with about 30 years in active operation. There exists unique employment opportunities for intelligent and business minded Nigerian graduates
at home and in Diaspora who are keen in building a solid foundation in a banking career through our client's 2012 Graduate Development Programme.
In addition to the requirement stated above under each participant profile, potential candidates must also meet the following requirements;
* Analytical and Commercially minded
* Must have completed NYSC
* Candidates will be taken through series of classroom lectures and on the job training across all relevant departments.
* At the end of the one year, candidates will be posted to work in different areas of Wholesale Banking.
* The GDP is a one year programme designed to raise fresh talents through a developmental programme.
* The objective of this programme is to provide a solid foundation to effectively work in Wholesale Banking area of the Bank.
Qualifications and Requirements:
The GDP is for Nigerian fresh graduates both at home and in diaspora that meet the following criteria;
* Not more than 26 years old as at the time of this application.
* Additional qualification will be an added advantage.
* A minimum of second class upper degree
How to apply
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Graduate Job Vacancies at U-Connect for Call Centre Agents - [Saturday 22-Nov-2014]
» Shoprite Group is Recruiting for their new stores in Owerri, Abuja, Onitsha and Akure - [Friday 21-Nov-2014]
» Jobs at Asset Management Group for Entry-Level Engineering - [Friday 21-Nov-2014]
» Graduate Trainees Job Vacancies at Grant Thornton Nigeria - [Wednesday 19-Nov-201]
» 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment at PwC Nigeria - [Thursday 13-Nov-2014]
» Job Opportunities at Nigerdock fabrication yard in Nigeria - [Monday 10-Nov-2014]
» Graduate Jobs Vacancies in a Seafoods Product/Bakery Company in Lagos - [Wednesday 05-Nov-201]
» Graduate Internship Programme at O\'Spaces Nigeria Limited - [Tuesday 04-Nov-2014]
» Enterprise Bank Graduate Employment Scheme (EGES) 2014 - [Sunday 02-Nov-2014]
- Latest Jobs