Wednesday 18-Apr-201 | views 411| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Marketing | Location: Nigeria |Recruiting Company:
[THIS JOB HAS BEEN MODIFIED !!!]
Marketing Executives Needed at ASTAŞ Industries Limited in Lagos, Nigeria(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Experience: Mid senior level
Industries: Construction, building materials
Plan, develop, execute and coordinate marketing activities in line with company’s business strategies and initiatives.
Director, Business Planning & Strategy – West Africa
Director, Finance – Lagos
Director, Marketing – Lagos
ASTAŞ Industries Limited is a Sales subsidiary of ASTAŞ Alüminyum San. ve Tic. A.Ş. Turkey in West Africa, dealers in a broad range of aluminium building and construction systems with dealers and
representatives all over Nigeria, providing specialised services in good quality building and architectural systems. Since 1974, ASTAŞ Alüminyum has pioneered the production of high quality aluminium extrusions. ASTAŞ has since grown into a leading global producer of high quality aluminium extrusions, with market presence in Europe, Middle East, North Africa and, most recently, Nigeria; the economic hub of Sub Saharan Africa. Our product range includes a variety of aluminium building systems and profiles for architectural applications; wardrobe profiles, customized profiles, composite panels, furniture and decoration profiles, skylight profiles, ceiling profiles, curtain walls, window-door profiles, floor covering profiles, solar panels, automotive and other industry related items.
Desired Skills & Experience
Our ideal candidate is Marketing professional, has a significant experience in key account management and account development in professional product firms and has a real passion for B2B selling and business development. Previous experience in construction, building materials and knowledge of aluminium profiles & building systems’ marketing will be a distinct competitive advantage but not essential.
• Liaise ASTAŞ marketing strategies with local marketing initiatives, Drive sales & growth activities and Support market penetration.
• Assist with annual Marketing Budgets development, Monitor and analyze sales results.
• Represent company at trade association meetings and other meetings to promote products.
• Plan and execute promotional tools to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments and advertising agencies.
• Deliver Monthly Marketing Snapshot on sales Activities
• Coordinate product-market research and development, present and demonstrate product supports during exhibitions and public events.
• Identify and develop client database (dealers, distributors, or consumers) and industry programs.
• Formulate plans to extend business with established accounts and Prepare & negotiate advertising and sales contracts.
• Establish and maintain working relationships with dealers and Marketing teams
• Identify market and customer potential in cooperation with sales team and operations
• Must be able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines on an on-going basis. Tenacious, but diplomatic, in having all stakeholders respect deadlines and deliverables
• Minimum 5 years working experience in sales/marketing
• Entrepreneurial skill, drive and resourcefulness to explore different options
• Strong business analytical skills and able to work independently on business issues
• Willing to work long hours to meet deadlines
• Sharp, high determination self starter with good time management skill
• 10-15% travel required
• Bachelors degree in science or business
• Masters degree (Marketing) would be an added advantage
• Skilled at identifying and developing sales leads
• Able to professionally present capabilities and manage the sales process through close and handle all aspects of contract negotiations
How to apply
Note: Interested candidates can send their updated resume to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Job Vacancies at ES Africa for Marketing Associate - [Friday 21-Nov-2014]
» Freelance Professional Marketers needed at Daprinox Co Ltd - [Thursday 20-Nov-2014]
» Sales Executives Jobs in an Internet Service Provider firm - [Tuesday 18-Nov-2014]
» Kimberly Ryan Ltd is recruiting for Sales Personnel and Manager - [Monday 17-Nov-2014]
» Sales and Marketing Executives Jobs at Dream Labs (Nig) Ltd - [Sunday 16-Nov-2014]
» Market Sales Representative Job at Saro Lifecare Limited - [Friday 14-Nov-2014]
» E-Marketing / Customer Service Executive Jobs at Kemslis Pragmatic Limited - [Friday 07-Nov-2014]
» Sales Executive Job at Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Plc - [Wednesday 05-Nov-201]
» Marketing Executive Jobs in Lagos at Divine Trust Resources - [Monday 03-Nov-2014]
- Latest Jobs