Friday 27-Apr-2012 | views 3118| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Oil and Gas | Location: Nigeria |Recruiting Company:
RECENT JOB AT SHELL NIGERIA E & P COMPANY LTD, FRIDAY 27, APRIL 2012
JOB TITLE: SENIOR CONTROL & AUTOMATION ENGINEER JOB ID: F29544
LOCATION: LAGOS, Lagos , Nigeria
Shell companies have been exploring for and producing hydrocarbons for over a century. Today, Upstream International employs some 17,000 people worldwide and has interests in ventures in 36 different countries. This is a technically challenging work environment characterised by research and the pursuit of new ways of working. It demands people who will thrive in a culture that encourages and rewards innovation, collaboration and the ability to learn from success as well as failure.
Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company (SNEPCO) uses advanced cutting edge technologies in ‘frontier’ deepwater areas of over 1,000 metres. The Bonga deepwater discovery made in 1995 increased Nigeria’s crude reserves by some 600 million barrels.
SNEPCO is a rapidly growing company comprising a range of large operated and non-operated deep and shallow water assets. In addition to managing very major projects, activities done by our local-based staff include technical integrity management, production operations support, well and reservoir surveillance, subsurface and well delivery work. These activities are growing and worth billions of dollars.
We’re currently looking to recruiting experienced engineering professionals into our Deepwater Projects organisation to support effective management of our growing activities.
• Knowledge of existing IC&A-related standards, Discipline Controls and Assurance Framework and Technical Authority System.
• HSE commitment and leadership.
• Capability to proactively implement plans and following through execution to meet project milestones
• Coaching, mentoring, and motivating others to be successful.
• A B.Sc. degree in Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation and Control engineering. A minimum of 8 years experience in instrument, control, and automation with at least 5 years in offshore facilities design and operation.
• The candidate should have an interest in the technical evaluation, estimation of cost, design, construction and installation of offshore facilities.
• Broad knowledge of deepwater floating systems design, fabrication, installation, commissioning and operation with depth in FPSO systems.
• High personal energy level; core values enterprise first, leadership and teamwork; and a proven track record in achieving stretching personal and business goals. This post requires a self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision and possessing the ability to communicate well and interact.
This experienced professional will be supporting asset integrity and delivery projects from the front-end through execution and commissioning towards value maximisation. They will be responsible for delivering safe,cost/schedule effective and efficient projects; and will be looked up to as important contributors to ongoing projects realization and strategic cost leadership practices within the Deep water Projects organisation. We therefore need competent Nigerian Engineering professionals with deepwater experience who have spent at least 5 years (post-NYSC) focused on practicing the discipline.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Tuesday 08 May 2012
CLICK LINK TO APPLY
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Recruitment at Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL) - [Thursday 24-Jul-2014]
» Information Technology Leadership Program (ITLP) at GE - [Wednesday 23-Jul-201]
» Energi Talent Resourcing (Oil & Gas) recruiting masisively for Various Positions - [Tuesday 22-Jul-2014]
» Fresh Recruitment at Conoil Plc for Various Positions - [Wednesday 16-Jul-201]
» Conoil Nigeria Plc recruiting Graduates for various Positions - [Tuesday 15-Jul-2014]
» SAIPEM is recruiting Senior and Junior Contract Managers in Port Harcourt - [Wednesday 09-Jul-201]
» Job Vacancies in Rivers State in an Oil and Gas Service Company - [Sunday 06-Jul-2014]
» Customer Service Representative Job at GE Oil and Gas - [Sunday 06-Jul-2014]
» OND Graduate recruitment at Total Nigeria - [Wednesday 02-Jul-201]
- Latest Jobs