Tuesday 26-Feb-2013 | views 680| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Foreign | Location: Nigeria |Recruiting Company:
British High Commission Job Vacancies in Abuja
The British High Commission in Abuja has the following vacancies in its Security Department. The British High Commission is recruiting 4 x Security Officers to work in its Operations Room.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following duties, including supervision of the contracted guard force:
1.) Information Collation/Distribution:
- Monitor media and press reporting for security/crime incidents within Nigeria, maintaining a State by State Log.
- Distribute daily criminal/security incident updates. Disseminate security messages to staff.
- To monitor the internal radio network conducting checks with locations and staff on nominated dates.
- To be responsible for reporting identified faults on the radio network.
3.) Transport and Staff Movements
- Monitor, control and log all transport movements and act as the point of contact for staff and drivers when travelling on official duty outside of Abuja.
- To provide security briefings to all drivers, staff and escorts before departure.
- Administer sections of the transport fleet including tasking and maintenance schedules.
- Maintain a narrative for all travel outside of Nigeria reporting compliance failures to Line Management.
- To quality assure the contracted guard services at office and residential compounds by conducting daily visits. Ensure that the guarding company are keeping high standards and monitor Key Performance Indicators.
The job will be graded LEIII with a starting monthly gross salary of N 287,490.00 including allowances. Successful candidates who are not liable to pay Nigerian tax will be subject to a 10 % notional tax deduction on the basic salary. The salary will be paid Naira.
Application Deadline 8th March, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send applications with full curriculum vitae and a typed written covering letter statement in support of the application.
Human Resources Assistant
British High Commission Abuja
19 Torrens Close
Or by e-mail to: email@example.com
- Applications received after the stated deadline will not be considered.
- Telephone applications and enquiries will not be accepted.
- Only applicants called for interview will be contacted, and it is likely that interviews will be conducted during the week commencing 18th March 2013.
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Customer Service/Examinations Assistant Job Vacancies at British Council Nigeria - [Tuesday 08-Apr-2014]
» Venue Staff (Invigilators) Jobs at British Council Nigeria - [Tuesday 11-Mar-2014]
» US Embassy Jobs Vacancy for a Security Investigator in Lagos - [Thursday 06-Mar-2014]
» Bodyguard Supervisor vacancy at U.S. Embassy in Abuja - [Tuesday 25-Feb-2014]
» U.S. Embassy Job vacancy for Financial Analyst - [Friday 21-Feb-2014]
» Cashier Job Vacancy at U.S. Embassy, Abuja - [Tuesday 18-Feb-2014]
» U.S. Embassy Nigeria Job Vacancy for Procurement Agent in Abuja - [Tuesday 18-Feb-2014]
» Administrative Assistant Job Vacancies at British High Commission - [Tuesday 11-Feb-2014]
» U.S EMBASSY NIGERIA JOB VACANCY FOR ASSISTANT COOK - [Monday 27-Jan-2014]
- Sponsored Ads -
- Latest Jobs
- Employers Job
GRADUATE TRAINEE Jobs
APTITUDE TEST EBOOKS