We supply almost any type of hardware and software - and if we can't, we probably have a business partner who can. Our services range from ad-hoc consultancy, support and training through to fully managed or hosted IT systems.
We are recruiting Technical/Helpdesk Trainees to join our team.
Job Title: Technical/Helpdesk Trainees
- Applicants without related experience should also apply
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware/Network monitoring application, windows Vista, Microsoft Office application.
- Excellent communication and customer service skill.
- Certifications in A+, MCP, N+, an added advantage.
- Diploma/Advance Diploma/OND in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- One year experience in an I.T. firm and Knowledge of I.T Solutions & I.T Services.
- Willingness to travel to any part of the country at very short notice.
Method of Application
Applications must be via email, and should include most current Curriculum Vitae prepared as word document and saved with full names to:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 11th March, 2013