Wednesday 20-Mar-201 | views 169| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Graduate Trainee | Location: Lagos |Recruiting Company:
Management Trainee Recruitment at FMCG Distributions Limited
FMCG Distributions Limited is involved in trading (wholesale and retail) merchandising and redistribution of products using our vast network of over 17 branches spread across 21 states of Nigeria and still expanding.
We are strategically located in all major commercial cities and towns in Nigeria to help our partners achieve even distribution of products to deliver quality services to our clients.
FMCG Distributions Limited is requires the services of suitable qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Logistic Manager
- At least 5 years working experience in a distribution company; must be a graduate.
- Age between 30 - 35 years.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Produce the company’s vehicle & Logistics plan that incorporates the individual plans for each department with the company.
- To ensure that optimum stocks are maintained at all branches.
- To ensure that stocks are issued on FIFO basis thereby minimizing loss of stock expiry.
- Produce warehouse reports to relay progress against the company annual plan
- Implement procedures to ensure company property & warehouse are properly secured.
Location: Kano, Kaduna, Aba, Enugu & Ibadan (22-30 years).
Applicant must be fresh graduate with post NYSC Experience, ability to communicate in Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba respectively.
Key Skills required
- Excellent communication & Analytical skill
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Must be ready to work in any part of the country.
Interested candidates should send their forward Cv’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 27th March, 2013
...place your advert here...
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» NNPC/MPN Apprenticeship / Interns Program 2014 / 2015 - [Sunday 19-Oct-2014]
» Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee recruitment, 2014 - [Wednesday 15-Oct-201]
» Entry Level Job Vacancies at PowerHQ in Lagos - [Tuesday 14-Oct-2014]
» Dragnet is recruiting Graduate Trainee for an International Conglomerate Company - [Thursday 09-Oct-2014]
» Shell Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 - [Tuesday 14-Oct-2014]
» Jobs at JNC International Limited (Medical Equipment Solution Company) - [Monday 06-Oct-2014]
» KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2015/2016 - [Saturday 04-Oct-2014]
» Access Bank Entry Level Training Programme for Assistant Banking Officers - [Thursday 09-Oct-2014]
» Executive Trainees Recruitment at Access Bank Plc - [Thursday 02-Oct-2014]
- Latest Jobs