Friday 22-Mar-2013 | views 2639| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Graduate Trainee | Location: Nigeria |Recruiting Company:
Graduate Jobs for Research & Insights Executives at British American Tobacco (BAT)
Job Title: Research & Insights Executive
Job number: 945BR
Level: Entry Level professional
Appointment type: Permanent
British American Tobacco (BAT) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and the responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you'll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Job purpose and key deliverables
The retail environment has never been more complex or competitive, but if you think like us you'll be equally excited by the opportunities and excellent rewards of overcoming challenges and meeting your full potential.
The Strategy, Planning & Insights (SP&I) Department performs a key role in guiding company strategy through an expert understanding of the market and the competitive environment. As Marketing Insights Executive, you’ll be a central resource in the delivery of this responsibility.
Your specific role is to provide support to the SP&I team through the co-ordination and production of analyses and reports on the tobacco marketplace. You’ll also be assisting in the implementation of the overall information strategy for BAT, receiving support from selected agencies as well as members of the Strategy, Planning and Insights team. If you have talent and motivation to succeed at a personal and professional level, you’ll find support and encouragement every step of the way.
- Knowledge of data sources
- Data analysis, interpretation and competitor analysis
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Understanding of the macro environment
- Knowledge of the Company plan process
- Understanding of the research and planning process
- Ability to evaluate business scenarios
- Systems design and usage
- Knowledge of agency management
- Project management skills
- Brand and Trade Marketing experience
- Understanding of research design
- Knowledge of research methodologies
- Ability to carry out statistical analysis
- Ensure the delivery of forward looking consumer, customer and competitor insights
- Support development and delivery of End Market Consumer insights and diagnostics to inform brand strategy, improve deployment and drive business towards consumer centricity
- Engage confidently with key stakeholders in line with the guiding principles
- Ensure correct application of SP&I common platforms and best practise methods of consumer research and data analysis
- Support the Research & Insights Manager in providing insights to understand consumer behaviour, perceptions and needs to drive the development of differentiated offers into our portfolio
- Implement, control and report consumer, customer, and CORA research projects defined by the Research and Insights Manager
- Measure and analyse effectiveness of touch point communication, trade performance and consumer behaviour indicators by segment
- Ensure all relevant consumer insights are effectively integrated into the management information system
- Establish good relations within the SP&I team and cross functional networking to develop effective and integrated insights
- Identify and propose improvement opportunities in current processes
- Support the delivery of the Insights Learning Review to feed global deep dives
- Support the Research & Insights Manager in delivering a consumer centric perspective and up to date findings into given marketing projects
- Develop and maintain comprehensive competitive analysis
Interested candidate should;
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 01-April-2013
...place your advert here...
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Management Trainee recruitment at Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd - [Wednesday 10-Sep-201]
» Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate (IG) Programme 2014/2015 - [Wednesday 10-Sep-201]
» Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2014 - [Wednesday 10-Sep-201]
» Management Trainee Jobs Vacancies at Tizeti Network Limited in Lagos - [Saturday 06-Sep-2014]
» Sales and Marketing Executives Jobs in Jobs in Abuja - [Friday 05-Sep-2014]
» Project Management Trainee Job Vacancies at ThejobMag Centre - [Monday 01-Sep-2014]
» Graduate Trainee Programme (2015/2016) at KPMG Nigeria - [Saturday 30-Aug-2014]
» Recruitment Specialist Job at Sundry Foods Limited, Port Harcourt - [Friday 29-Aug-2014]
» Trainee Management Scheme at Sundry Foods Limited, Port Harcourt - [Friday 29-Aug-2014]
- Latest Jobs