Monday 30-Sep-2013 | Job Vacancies in Oyo state | Government | in Oyo state | by FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INTERIOR
Nigeria Immigration Service Massive Graduate Recruitment 2013 - FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INTERIOR http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng
Federal Ministry of Interior - The Nigeria Immigration Service, under the Federal Ministry of Interior, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment to the vacant position in the NigeriaImmigration Service – Superintendent Cadre:
NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2013 – FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INTERIOR http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng
Position: Assistant Superintendent II – CONPASS 08
Entry Conditions for Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II CONPASS 08
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during recruitment is not acceptable after recruitment.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth or descent
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital,
- Candidates with any of the following problems need not apply:
- a. Sight problem
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major orthopaedic operation
- Flat foot
- Fracture; stammering or any natural deformity
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.65 metres for female
- Applicants must not be above 30 years of age at the time of recruitment
- Applicants must be free from previous convictions by a court of law or tribunal,
- Applicants who are computer literates will be given preference
In addition, candidates must:
- Be a Nigerian by birth or descent
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male arid 1.64 meters for female.
- Have a fully-expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment.
- Not be suffering from any mental or physical disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment and
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2013
Method of Applications
All applications accompanied with the relevant documents should be submitted not less than 20th October, 2013.
Aptitude test for the Superintendent will be published and short listed candidates will be required to attend an interview while names of short listed candidates for the Inspectorate cadre will also be announced in due course.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to start application
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» 2015 Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Application Form is Out - [Sunday 17-May-2015]
» Latest Job Vacancy at FINCA International - [Monday 04-May-2015]
» Government Relations Manager Job at Energi Talent Resourcing - [Monday 04-May-2015]
» Latest Recruitment at The Population Council - [Tuesday 28-Apr-2015]
» 2015 NIGERIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT FOR AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN - [Wednesday 06-May-201]
» List of Shortlisted Candidates for Nigeria Immigration Service(NIS) Recruitment - [Wednesday 22-Apr-201]
» Latest Job Vacancy at FINCA International - [Tuesday 31-Mar-2015]
» Jobs at United Nations Office On Drugs And Crime - UNODC - [Tuesday 17-Mar-2015]
» Ongoing Recruitment at The Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria - [Sunday 15-Mar-2015]