Monday 30-Sep-2013 | Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Government | in Nigeria | by FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INTERIOR
Nigeria Immigration Service Massive Graduate Recruitment 2013 - FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INTERIOR http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng
Federal Ministry of Interior - The Nigeria Immigration Service, under the Federal Ministry of Interior, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment to the vacant position in the NigeriaImmigration Service – Superintendent Cadre:
NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2013 – FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INTERIOR http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng
Position: Assistant Superintendent II – CONPASS 08
Entry Conditions for Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II CONPASS 08
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during recruitment is not acceptable after recruitment.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth or descent
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital,
- Candidates with any of the following problems need not apply:
- a. Sight problem
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major orthopaedic operation
- Flat foot
- Fracture; stammering or any natural deformity
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.65 metres for female
- Applicants must not be above 30 years of age at the time of recruitment
- Applicants must be free from previous convictions by a court of law or tribunal,
- Applicants who are computer literates will be given preference
In addition, candidates must:
- Be a Nigerian by birth or descent
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male arid 1.64 meters for female.
- Have a fully-expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment.
- Not be suffering from any mental or physical disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment and
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2013
Method of Applications
All applications accompanied with the relevant documents should be submitted not less than 20th October, 2013.
Aptitude test for the Superintendent will be published and short listed candidates will be required to attend an interview while names of short listed candidates for the Inspectorate cadre will also be announced in due course.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to start application
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Job Vacancies at Nationdelivery Services Nigeria Limited - [Thursday 23-Jul-2015]
» Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc is Recruiting - [Thursday 23-Jul-2015]
» Massive recruitment at The Lake Chad Basin Commission (LCBC) - [Monday 20-Jul-2015]
» Tax Consultant Job Vacancy at Drudge Group - [Thursday 16-Jul-2015]
» Ebonyi State Government is Recruiting for Various Positions - [Tuesday 14-Jul-2015]
» Nigerian Navy Dssc list of Shortlisted Candidates for Aptitude Test 2015 - [Sunday 12-Jul-2015]
» Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc is Recruiting - [Monday 06-Jul-2015]
» Job Opportunity at Ogun State Property and Investment Corporation - [Monday 06-Jul-2015]
» Trade Commissioners Job at the High Commission of Canada - [Friday 26-Jun-2015]