Saturday 19-Oct-2013 | views 1728| by Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria | Category: Government | Location: Abuja |Recruiting Company:
Federal Ministry of Interior Massive Recruitment 2013 http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng
Federal Ministry of Interior – Fire Service, Immigration Service, Prisons Service Board and Civil Defence, under the Federal Ministry of Interior, hereby invite applications from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment to the vacant position in the Nigeria Immigration Service:
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INTERIOR RECRUITMENT 2013 http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng
1.) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
(i) Assistant Superintendent II CONPASS 08
Entry Conditions (Category A) (Superintendent Cadre)
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II CONPASS 08
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University.
In addition, candidates must:
- Be a Nigerian by birth or descent
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male arid 1.64 meters for female.
- Have a fully-expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment.
- Not be suffering from any mental or physical disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment and
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence.
2.) INSPECTORATE CADRE
(i) Assistant Inspector CON PASS 06
(ii) Immigration Assistant III CON PASS 03
- Applicants for the rank of Assistant Inspector must be holders of ND obtained from a recognized institution or GCE A Level in two subjects obtained at a sitting or three subjects obtained at two sittings.
- All applicants for the rank of Immigration Assistant must be holders of GCE ‘O’ Level
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during recruitment is not acceptable after recruitment.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth or descent
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital,
- Candidates with any of the following problems need not apply:
- a. Sight problem
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major orthopaedic operation
- Flat foot
- Fracture; stammering or any natural deformity
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.65 metres for female
- Applicants must not be above 30 years of age at the time of recruitment
- Applicants must be free from previous convictions by a court of law or tribunal,
- Applicants who are computer literates will be given preference
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2013
Method of Applications
All applications accompanied with the relevant documents should be submitted not less than 20th October, 2013.
Aptitude test for the Superintendent will be published and short listed candidates will be required to attend aninterview while names of short listed candidates for the Inspectorate cadre will also be announced in due course.
Interested candidates are to submit their applications on the following website address:http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/
Disclaimer: Note that We make every effort to verify the authenticity of Our job posts, We're in no way affiliated to any of the companies whose vacancies We publish. However, We assure you that most of them (if not all) are authentic. Our advice for you is never to pay any amount of money to any recruiter.
» Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs 2014 - [Monday 07-Jul-2014]
» Jobs in Onne, RIvers State for a Customs Specialist at FMC Technologies - [Tuesday 10-Jun-2014]
» Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) recruitment 2014 - [Tuesday 17-Jun-2014]
» 2014 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise - [Friday 16-May-2014]
» 2014 NIGERIAN ARMY SHORT SERVICE COMBATANT (SSC) COURSE 43 - [Thursday 15-May-2014]
» Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2014 - [Saturday 17-May-2014]
» Lagos State Ministry of Education job vacancy for a Quality Assurance Officer - [Friday 09-May-2014]
» Nigerian Army recruitment 2014 for SSCE holders - [Saturday 26-Apr-2014]
» Massive Recruitment at Niger State Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development - [Thursday 03-Apr-2014]
- Latest Jobs