ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Abuja
- Generation of accurate receivables and payable weekly report.
- Analyse business operations,trends, cost, revenues, financial commitments and obligations.
- Prepare, examine and analyse accounting records and financial statements.
- Remit employee tax
- General financial management of day to day activities.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns.
- Develope, maintain and analyse budgets.
- Prepare trial balance report, balance sheet and income statements.
- Posting transactions on quickbook and ensuring balance ledger.
- Preparations of monthly reconciliations.
- Prepare budgets.
- Invoicing clients.
- First Class or Second Class Upper in Accounting.More than 2 years experience. ICAN certified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and application letters to email.
- Financial Accountant
- Finance / Stock Administrator
- FHI 360 Latest Job Vacancies, January 2018
- Maersk Line Recruitment for a French-Speaking Tax Analyst
- Receivable Accounts Officer Job at Promasidor
- Account Officer
- Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Latest Recruitment 2018
- Junior Account Manager via Commercial Development Program
- Elizade University Academic and Non-Academic Staff Recruitment 2018