MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting, is recruiting on behalf of its client who operates in the Energy industry, to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
- Preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and yearly management report Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Control over day to day accounts and book keeping of the company
- Provision of quarterly statement of account to all depositors
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Preparation of Financial Statement under IFRS.
- Taking care of all statutory compliances such as taxes (Income tax, Withholding tax, VAT, PAYE).
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Liaising with External Auditor
- Liaising with banks
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation
- Degree in Accounting or a finance-related course
- Two years working experience in a Small and Medium size Enterprises,
- Must be proficient in the use of any Accounting package
- Accounting, Corporate Finance & Reporting Skills,
- Time Management,
- Data Entry Management,
- General Math Skills
- Attention to Detail,
- Internal Auditor (Downstream) at MacTay Consulting limited
- Finance Manager
- Accountant (Downstream) at MacTay Consulting
- Business Accountant at SaroAfrica International Limited
- Billing/Hmo Officer at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Head, Internal Control Officer
- Digital Financial Services (DFS) Executive at Infostrategy Technology Nigeria
- Senior Account Manager
- Head, Internal Audit at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Hotel Internal Auditor/Cost Control Officer