Accountant Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Accountant
- Develop and manage financial systems/policies
- Prepare reports, budgets (Operating and Capital), commentaries and financial
- Maintain Fixed Asset register, inventory control and procedures
- Monitor Operating and Capital Budgets
- Manage the Accounts receivables and Accounts Payable reconciliations and schedule.
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings
- First degree in Finance related discipline
- Good consulting & customer service skills
- Team orientated and results focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
- Internal Auditor (Downstream) at MacTay Consulting limited
- Finance Manager
- Accountant (Downstream) at MacTay Consulting
- Business Accountant at SaroAfrica International Limited
- Billing/Hmo Officer at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Head, Internal Control Officer
- Digital Financial Services (DFS) Executive at Infostrategy Technology Nigeria
- Senior Account Manager
- Head, Internal Audit at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Hotel Internal Auditor/Cost Control Officer