AOS Orwell Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2017
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join our team as:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Ref No.: GT/2017
AOS Orwell is looking for graduates of Nigerian nationality who have a minimum of 2/1 (second class upper).
Who have completed their NYSC by June 2017 and who graduated between 2013 and 2016 to join the AOS Orwell Graduate Training Programme.
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity of having hands-on learning in a world class indigenous organisation.
To qualify, graduates must have studied any of the following:
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Petroleum, Metallurgical)
- Social Sciences
Note: AOS Orwell does not request any monetary payments at any stage in the employment process. We will not process any application that is not made through our career page with this reference within the deadlines specified.
Deadline 16th July, 2017.
- Laboratory Assistant
- Ongoing Recruitment in a Reputable Offshore Marine Service Company
- Hobark International Ltd Job for Senior Project Engineer (Pipelines)
- Hobark International Ltd Job for a Senior Planning Control / Cost Engineer
- Pipeline Construction Manager
- Planner / Scheduler
- Rigger / Rope Access Trainer
- HSE Coordinator
- Lead Software Development Job at Hobark International Limited
- Liquid Mud Plant Manager Job at Hobark International Limited