AOS Orwell Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2017
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join our team as:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Ref No.: GT/2017
AOS Orwell is looking for graduates of Nigerian nationality who have a minimum of 2/1 (second class upper).
Who have completed their NYSC by June 2017 and who graduated between 2013 and 2016 to join the AOS Orwell Graduate Training Programme.
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity of having hands-on learning in a world class indigenous organisation.
To qualify, graduates must have studied any of the following:
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Petroleum, Metallurgical)
- Social Sciences
Note: AOS Orwell does not request any monetary payments at any stage in the employment process. We will not process any application that is not made through our career page with this reference within the deadlines specified.
Deadline 16th July, 2017.
- Heavy Duty Mechanic Job Vacancy at Aldelia Group
- Chief Executive Officer - Solar Job at Adexen Recruitment
- Massive Oil & Gas Recruitment at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Head of Laboratory Vacancy at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Power Plant Project Manager Job at Hobark International Limited
- Senior Commercial Manager Job at Hobark International Limited
- Massive Recruitment in an Oil & Gas and Energy Company
- Marine Operations Supervisor Job at Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited
- Latest Graduate recruitment at Global Accelerex
- Entrepreneurial Public Relations Intern