AOS Orwell Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2017
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join our team as:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Ref No.: GT/2017
AOS Orwell is looking for graduates of Nigerian nationality who have a minimum of 2/1 (second class upper).
Who have completed their NYSC by June 2017 and who graduated between 2013 and 2016 to join the AOS Orwell Graduate Training Programme.
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity of having hands-on learning in a world class indigenous organisation.
To qualify, graduates must have studied any of the following:
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Petroleum, Metallurgical)
- Social Sciences
Note: AOS Orwell does not request any monetary payments at any stage in the employment process. We will not process any application that is not made through our career page with this reference within the deadlines specified.
Deadline 16th July, 2017.
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Bell Oil & Gas Fresh Science Graduates For Well Testing Trainees Programme 2018
- Bell Oil & Gas Job for Field Service Engineer - Rotating Equipment
- Environmental Ecologist
- Environmental Taxonomist
- NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) Latest Recruitment 2018
- Massive Recruitment in a Telecommunications Engineering and Oil & Gas Servicing Company
- Green Ville Oil and Gas Company Limited Recruitment, March 2018
- Jetty Operator