AOS Orwell Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2017
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join our team as:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Ref No.: GT/2017
AOS Orwell is looking for graduates of Nigerian nationality who have a minimum of 2/1 (second class upper).
Who have completed their NYSC by June 2017 and who graduated between 2013 and 2016 to join the AOS Orwell Graduate Training Programme.
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity of having hands-on learning in a world class indigenous organisation.
To qualify, graduates must have studied any of the following:
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Petroleum, Metallurgical)
- Social Sciences
Note: AOS Orwell does not request any monetary payments at any stage in the employment process. We will not process any application that is not made through our career page with this reference within the deadlines specified.
Deadline 16th July, 2017.
Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
- Graduate Facility Officer Job at RusselSmith Group
- Young Accountant Job in downstream Petroleum Sector
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Schlumberger
- Simpson Booth Recruitment for Country Manager
- Rigger Job at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Schlumberger Limited Recruitment for Control & Instrumentation Engineer
- Senior Drilling Supervisor Vacancy at Hobark International Limited
- Drilling Fluids / Waste Management Supervisor Job at Hobark International Limited
- Manager, Construction, Oil & Gas & Project Management Job in a Reputable Oil & Gas Servicing Firm
- Senior Manager Control & Compliance Job in a Reputable Oil & Gas Servicing Firm