Yaliam Press Limited is a foremost reputable security and commercial printing outfit carrying out wide range of services including industrial publishing, digital/label printing, packaging, security & general printing with full complement of latest equipment in offset and digital printing.
Due to expansion, we are desirous of recruiting suitably qualified individuals as stated below:
Job Position: Audit Assistant
Qualifications & Experience
- Candidate should possess OND/HND/ Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Not less than 5 years’ experience in auditing with no criminal record. The candidate must be computer literate, good at price negotiation, networking and dealing with numbers, as well as dealing with vendors.
- Knowledge of publishing, security printing, packaging and label production will be added advantage.
- Age: 25 – 40 years
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should forward their hand written applications with Curriculum Vitae, Current Address, Phone Number(s), 2 recent Passport Photographs and photocopies of Credentials to:
Yaliam Press Limited,
No.3, Abeokuta Street,
Opposite Skye Bank,
Area 8 – Garki,
Send email of your applications with Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of Credentials to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
Application Closes on 24th January, 2018.
- Internal Auditor (Downstream) at MacTay Consulting limited
- Finance Manager
- Accountant (Downstream) at MacTay Consulting
- Business Accountant at SaroAfrica International Limited
- Billing/Hmo Officer at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Head, Internal Control Officer
- Digital Financial Services (DFS) Executive at Infostrategy Technology Nigeria
- Senior Account Manager
- Head, Internal Audit at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Hotel Internal Auditor/Cost Control Officer