British American Tobacco Contract Job for IT Business Analyst
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Business Analyst (Contract)
Job number: 18712BR
Appointment type: Fixed term
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- To perform business analysis tasks, acting as consultant and partner to the business, ensuring business requirements are well understood and documented while leading/ participating in business/ IT projects.
- This role will support the requirements definition and delivery of SAP for new BAT entities (as may be required) and the optimisation of existing SAP system.
This role requires:
- Effective time management and personal organization skills
- An understanding of user needs and a business outcome approach that can articulate visions
- A logical approach to problem solving and an investigative and inquisitive mind.
- An ability to conceptualize and think creatively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sound administrative skills and good analytical and reporting abilities
Education, Skills and Experience
- Dashboard and performance metrics and process compliance. Ability to develop and drive actions for improvement.
- Business-facing IT experience is mandatory.
- Strong business analysis and project management skills and experience – relevant industry standard certification will be an advantage.
- Degree educated with minimum 5 to 8 years experience in the implementation and support of SAP in the Manufacturing/ FMCG industry.
- Experience working on large scale SAP projects in a global organisation and a good working knowledge of process and quality management.
- Experience in operational SAP support and improvement / enhancement – working knowledge and/or certification in FICO/ MM / PP modules is required.
- Ability to lead from own position and take initiatives.
- Identify areas of improvement, establish the case and drive execution of same
- Proven experience in stakeholder engagement, requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to work effectively in virtual teams..
Deadline 20th October, 2017.
- FHI 360 and AHNI Massive Recruitment in Nigeria, October 2017
- Senior Database Administrator
- Information Management & Knowledge Manager Job at Oxfam
- Massive Oil & Gas Recruitment at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Database Administrator
- Management Information System (MIS) Officer
- Systems Engineer Trainee
- Front End / Graphics Designer
- Vodafone Nigeria Fresh Graduate Recruitment Program 2017
- IT Specialist