Business Manager (Factory)
BMDirect a subsidiary of Point Edge Limited, one of Nigeria’ s leading manufacturers of timber and steel doors has over a period of two decades been developing and constantly improving, supplying and installing an extensive range of interior and exterior bespoke doors to compliment the development of private and public buildings.
We now seek applications from suitably qualified candidates for the positions below:
Job Position: Business Manager (Factory)
Job Location: Lagos
- As a business manager for the factory, you’ll be involved with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes.
- You’ll make sure goods and services are produced efficiently, at the right cost, right level of quality and timely delivered to client.
- Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- Ensure that the production is cost effective;
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. Suppliers, managers;
- Work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals;
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed in the factory;
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers;
- Review worker performance;
- Identify training needs.
- Draft a timescale for the job;
- Estimate costs and set the quality standards;
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed;
- Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmes;
- HND or Degree in Accounting / Business Administration.
- Managerial background
- At least four (4) year experience in similar position.
- Planning and organisation skills to be able run and monitor the production process;
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality;
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers and clients;
- Strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget and at the right time
- The ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems;
- The capacity to grasp concepts easily;
- ICT literacy to deal with various technologies and programmes;
- Senior Manager, Lubricant Sales
- Sales Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Sales and Marketing Officers
- Account Manager, SME Sales
- Sales Executive at StreSERT Services
- Customer Service Officer at Law Union & Rock
- Field Marketer at LASACO Assurance Plc
- Sales Representative (Welding Electrode)
- Manager, Specialist Sales at MasterCard