BW Offshore Vacancy for Commercial Administrator
BW Offshore is a leading global provider of floating production services to the oil and gas industry, with a fleet of 15 FPSOs and one FSO. The company has an excellent track record on project execution and operations, with more than 30 years of experience. The company is represented in the major oil regions world-wide, with presence across Asia Pacific, Americas, Europe and West Africa. BW Offshore is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange and is part of the BW Group, one of the world’s largest maritime groups.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Commercial Administrator
Job Location: Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Working hours: Full-time
Working days: Day
Expected Start Date: 18/12/2017
- BW Offshore is recruiting a Commercial Administrator in Nigeria.
- The position will report to the Vice President Commercial and will actively support the asset management as well as project teams, interfacing with the client(s) on commercial issues.
- Assist the Asset Manager in the administration of client contracts including preparation and coordination of formal correspondence with clients
- Participate in the negotiation of significant commercial changes to existing contracts, including contract extensions, amendments, renewals, etc.
- Provide input in annual budgeting and forecasting processes for assigned assets
- Support Business Development / Tender team on bids and client negotiation regarding commercial and contractual terms
- Assist the Asset Manager in following up variation order requests with the client
- Review and manage BW Offshore’s rights and obligations under client contracts
- Maintain and review business models for assigned assets
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Ideally a Master's Degree in a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in contract management, preferably within the oil and gas industry
- Experience in negotiations
- Good understanding of the technical, contractual and commercial issues related to asset operations
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to transform a problem into a challenge/solution
- Team player, well organized and good attention to detail
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage negotiations in solution- oriented and constructive fashion
- The position may require temporary assignments at project premises
- The position may require heavy travel and long working hours in peak periods
- In line with NOGICDA (2010) requirements, this position is open to Nigerian Nationals only.
- Front Desk Officer
- Gym Receptionist
- Field Programme Assistant Job at FAO-UN
- FRONT DESK OFFICER
- National Forest Inventory, Database Design and Data Analyst Job at FAO-UN
- Operations Assistant Job at FAO-UN
- Executive Assistant to the Group MD
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
- Executive Assistant