Chatham House Africa Internship Recruitment Programme 2017
Chatham House Africa Internship Programme 2017 – The Africa Programme at Chatham House is looking for an individual with demonstrable interest in African affairs who would like to gain valuable work experience in a policy institute.
This internship is an opportunity to gain insight into one of the world’s leading independent centres for practical policy research and debate on the politics and international relations of sub-Saharan African states. The successful applicant will be an integral part of the Chatham House Africa Programme team and gain valuable experience from supporting its current projects and activities.
Applicants should have:
A bachelor’s degree or higher in international relations, development studies, politics, or related field;
Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently;
Strong administrative and organizational skills;
Strong interpersonal skills
Demonstrable interest in African affairs;
Strong writing skills and excellent attention to detail;
Although flexible, we are ideally looking for someone who is able to commit 3 -4 days a week.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship. However, travel expenses to and from work within London (zones 1-6) will be reimbursed for the days worked. Lunch will also be provided in the staff canteen.
To apply please send a CV, covering letter, a writing sample and the names of two referees to:
Programme Administrator, Africa Programme
Start date: 11 September 2017
End Date: 15 December 2017
Closing date for applications: 27 August 2017
Interview Period: 6-8 September 2017
For more information, visit https://www.chathamhouse.org/job/africa-programme-intern
- Health Community Mobiliser
- British Government Recruitment for a Graduate Chevening Scholarships Officer
- 2018 Nationwide Recruitment at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Nigeria
- Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Latest Job Vacancies
- Latest Job Vacancies at United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
- Career Opportunities at Malaria Consortium, March 2018.
- Ongoing Recruitment at The International Committee of the Red Cross
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job at Action Against Hunger
- Finance Assistant Job at Action Against Hunger
- Community Mobilization Assistant Job in Yobe