Chatham House Africa Internship Recruitment Programme 2017
Chatham House Africa Internship Programme 2017 – The Africa Programme at Chatham House is looking for an individual with demonstrable interest in African affairs who would like to gain valuable work experience in a policy institute.
This internship is an opportunity to gain insight into one of the world’s leading independent centres for practical policy research and debate on the politics and international relations of sub-Saharan African states. The successful applicant will be an integral part of the Chatham House Africa Programme team and gain valuable experience from supporting its current projects and activities.
Applicants should have:
A bachelor’s degree or higher in international relations, development studies, politics, or related field;
Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently;
Strong administrative and organizational skills;
Strong interpersonal skills
Demonstrable interest in African affairs;
Strong writing skills and excellent attention to detail;
Although flexible, we are ideally looking for someone who is able to commit 3 -4 days a week.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship. However, travel expenses to and from work within London (zones 1-6) will be reimbursed for the days worked. Lunch will also be provided in the staff canteen.
To apply please send a CV, covering letter, a writing sample and the names of two referees to:
Programme Administrator, Africa Programme
Start date: 11 September 2017
End Date: 15 December 2017
Closing date for applications: 27 August 2017
Interview Period: 6-8 September 2017
For more information, visit https://www.chathamhouse.org/job/africa-programme-intern
- World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment for Public Health Officer
- Program & M/E Officer Job at Joint National Association of Persons with Disabilities (JONAPWD)
- Humanitarian and Stabilisation Advisor Job at Crown Agents
- Partnership and Relationship Manager
- Assistant Technical Officer Job Vacancy at FHI 360
- FHI 360 Job for Finance and Administrative Assistant in Dikwa
- FHI 360 Job for Finance and Administrative Assistant in Kano
- Finance and Administrative Assistant Job in Lagos at FHI 360
- Emergency Assistant Job at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Catholic Relief Services Recruitment for Community Facilitator