Construction Quality Inspector Job at Bridge International Academies
Bridge International Academies is the world’s largest and fastest-growing chain of primary and pre-primary schools with more than 400 academies and 120,000 pupils in Kenya and Uganda. We democratize the right to succeed by giving families living in poverty access to the high-quality education that will allow their children to live a very different life.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Position: Construction Quality Inspector
Job Location: Lagos
- The Inspector will report to the Construction Project Manager at headquarters. Each inspector will be in-charge of 5 to 10 sites at any given time.
- The role requires travel around Nigeria.
- Quality Control Inspectors are responsible for maintaining quality and consistent construction management practices at all our schools.
- The Inspector must work in conjunction with the construction supervisors and the foremen to ensure the timeliness of project construction and completion as well as the adherence to provided specifications.
- Well- organized with excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Able and willing to accept feedback including instructions, corrective and positive feedback
- Able to interact with all parties onsite and be able to implement Quality policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or a related field.
- Good knowledge of current construction technology and practices.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in construction management
- Experienced Analyst at ARM Life Plc
- Senior Systems Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Data Insight Analyst, SQL & Excel at Jumia Nigeria
- Lecturer (Law) Job at UNICAF University
- Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Instructor
- I.T Instructor
- Quality Assurance Team Lead at Tropical General Investments
- Java Instructor/Trainer at Meridian Technologies Limited
- Quality and Safety Auditor at Air Peace Limited
- Quality Control Analyst