Customer Relations Officer in a Logistics Company
Bradfield Consulting Limited - Our client is a leading Company in the Rental Logistics Services Industry and requires the services of a dynamic, result oriented and highly motivated individual to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Relations Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The Customer Relations Officer will mainly be responsible for organizing and supervising sales/bookings in line with clients' specifications and deadlines.
- Assist the Customer Relations Executive in market surveys, costing and pricing structure of company services.
- Optimize the marketing of all company products.
- Develop new accounts and maintain existing relationships.
- Maintain Brand image and Standards
- Matured and Personable, with good carriage, age not less than 28 - 30 years, preferably Female.
- A good University Degree in Marketing/Public Relations or other Social Sciences with proven marketing skills.
- A minimum of 4 years (Post NYSC) working experience in a similar position with demonstrable knowledge of the Rental Services or general marketing.
- Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Skills in Follow up/Feedback on outstanding transactions.
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office and FileMaker Pro.
- Customer Support/Digital Marketing Executive at a Reputable Company
- Proposal Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
- National Training Executive
- Client Service Officer at Mediplan Healthcare Limited
- Call Centre Executive (Nurse) at Mediplan Healthcare
- Country Director job at Center for Civilians in Conflict's (CIVIC)
- Zintex Oil & Gas Limited Recruitment for Unit Manager
- Value Chain (VC) Advisor
- UNICEF Recrutiment for Executive Officer