Customer Service / Inventory Officer
ToLet.com.ng - Nigeria's 1st online lettings agency and one of Nigeria's fastest growing internet companies. We provide a comprehensive property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.
In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and resourceful individuals to join our young and dynamic team and to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service/Inventory Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and resourceful individuals to head our dynamic Customer Service team; the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring product and services meet the established standards of quality including reliability and performance.
- Monitor relevant periodic targets per role.
- Making sure accurate records are kept of communications with customers.
- Give feedback on results.
- Organise regular trainings based on data collected.
- Handle complaints on major issues.
- Ensure customers’ needs and expectations are satisfied.
- Develop and update customer service policies and procedures.
- Manage and lead a team of customer services staff .
- Ensure required rate of conversion of lead within all conversion funnel.
- Ensure month on month growth on all conversion funnel.
- Develop, integrate and enforce departmental policy.
- Ensure accomplishment of target across units
- Analysing key management information to see how well customers are being served.
- Assist in recruitment, trainings and appraisals of staff.
- Keeping up to date with developments in customer service.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
- Customer service experience.
- Judgment and decision-making.
- Customer service orientation.
- Attention to details.
- Communication skills - verbal and written.
- Data collection, management and analysis.
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
- Planning and organizing.
- Client Accounts Executive at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
- Customer Support Officer at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
- Call Centre Officer
- Client Service Executive
- Customer Relationship Management Facilitator/ Consultant
- Customer Service Officer
- Customer Service Executive
- Customer Sales Representative at Sharptowers Limited
- Territory Service Manager at Zola Electric
- Customer Experience Officer at ARM Life