Customer Service Representative
Enroyale Global Services Limited is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client’s development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Owerri, Imo
- We are looking to hire a qualified Customer Service Representative.
- The candidate will provide hotel guests with above-and-beyond service to ensure their experience will be worth remembering.
- The position ensures that guests are happy from the moment they step into the hotel until they leave.
- Responsible for accurate check in and out of guests.
- Handle requests from guests as they come in.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Handle customer complaints and provide swift resolutions to complaints.
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve customer service.
- Be available to deal with escalated callers or guests and answer questions in regard to a day’s daily activity.
- Have good judgment or discernment on the phones when talking to guests when it comes to unique requests.
- Communicate with housekeeping in regards to rooms and issues.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Minimum degree in Customer Relations Management or any related field.
- MUST be fluent in English, other languages a plus.
- MUST Be familiar with computers and be able to use many different programs at one time.
- Must be able to step in if the manager is not around. Previous management experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in the hospitality sector.
- Certified CRM professional will be an added advantage.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- preferred, but not required.
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV's, Cover Letter and Passport Photograph to email.
Note: Applicant MUST be willing to relocate to Owerri.