Discipline Inspector I
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Discipline Inspector I
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation (2 weeks on/2 weeks off)
- Perform discipline quality inspection activities in accordance with the Inspection and Test Plan
- Keep Quality supervision updated with status of quality issues
- Monitor production processes and perform surveillance activities
- Review and evaluate Contractor’s and Suppliers’ quality documents for accuracy and adequacy
- Support Mechanical Completion process
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Perform assessments of the Contractor’s and Suppliers’ quality processes and procedures
- Perform inspections and verifications during construction and/or fabrication activities in accordance with requirements of the Inspection and Test Plans
- Witness Contractor’s activities and endorse Contractor’s and Suppliers’ quality records, as appropriate
- Provide expertise to site team to avoid/resolve quality problems
- Attend and contribute to kick-off, pre-inspection and alignment meetings as necessary
- Confirm readiness to work, including evaluating the status of key documents
- Monitor Contractor’s and Suppliers’ quality assurance and quality control activities
- Witness acceptance tests and perform final quality check prior to acceptance of equipment and materials, as appropriate
- Steward non-conformance within scope of responsibility
- Provide early warning of potential quality problems.
- Discipline Inspector to work as QA/QC Inspector.
- Willing and able to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide various levels of support
- This is a job level 1 position: 1 to 10 years of related experience is required.
- Experience executing project construction or quality assurance/control of engineering, procurement, or construction activities.
- Technical training or high school diploma.
- Technical discipline certifications commensurate with work experience.
- Business Manager
- Program Coordinator
- Business Sales Manager
- Freelance Proofreader
- Operations Manager at Seaboard Overseas and Trading Group
- Operation Executive at Abuja Clinics
- Site Manager at GBfoods
- Director Development
- Director, Technical Services at TVC Communications
- Station Manager at HReade Limited