DKT International Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are looking for the brightest, self-motivated and driven university graduates to fill the position below and provide support to DKT Nigeria's operations:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Nationwide
- DKT Nigeria is set to recruit Graduate Trainee. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through contraceptive social marketing.
- Successful applicants for this position shall undergo six months rigorous training and orientation in various departments, after which they will be deployed to Lagos, Kano, Port-Harcourt, Yola & Benin where they are expected to perform field assignments and implement actions that promote DKT’s interests.
- Learn different functions and acquire knowledge of DKT Nigeria’s standards, procedures and methods required for carrying out departmental duties
- Undertake field or market-related activities to get field experience.
- Participate in periodic brainstorming sessions, identify trends and recommend proactive or remedial actions to address issues highlighted.
- Work with managers/ supervisors and accept delegated responsibilities and duties.
- Receive training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments.
- Participate in individual/group projects and make presentations.
- Any other assignments from the manager or Country Director
Qualification / Experience
- Must possess First degree in any relevant course (First class or second-class honors’ Upper Division in Public health, Mass communications, Pharmacy, Medicine, Business administration, Marketing & other related disciplines).
- Must be computer literate
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must be capable of shadowing more experienced staff to learn on the job and pick up valuable knowledge to support DKT Nigeria’s operations.
- Must possess excellent: communication, inter-personal, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's (A well detailed CV which should include Biodata, Education & Work experience) with subject tagged 'Graduate Trainee' to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Content/Social Media Executive (Intern) at Erdters
- Graduate Insurance Sales Representative at Banksome Global Insurance Broker Limited
- Graduate Inventory Intern at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Graduate Statistician
- Graduate North East Programs Intern at Mercy Corps
- 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Tizeti Network Limited
- Benin Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018
- Graduate Trainee (Fresh Graduate/NYSC)
- Graduate Corporate Communications Officer
- Graduate Recruitment Analyst at GVA Partners