Duty In-charge Supervisor
An indigenous hospitality company operating in Abuja - Nigeria, requires the services of exceptional, dynamic, result oriented personnel and seasoned professionals, with excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills, to fill the vacant position below in her new hotel:
Job Position: Duty In-charge Supervisor
Job Location: Abuja
- A graduate in Catering & Hotel Management; Candidate must be computer literate with at least three (3) years working experience preferably in the industry.
- Position allows for candidate to work at night.
Application Closes on
31st October, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (including mobile phone contact), a detailed Resume and Photocopies of their Credentials to "The Human Resource Manager" via email Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Interviews commence immediately.
- Front Desk Officer
- Gym Receptionist
- Field Programme Assistant Job at FAO-UN
- FRONT DESK OFFICER
- National Forest Inventory, Database Design and Data Analyst Job at FAO-UN
- Operations Assistant Job at FAO-UN
- Executive Assistant to the Group MD
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
- Executive Assistant