Duty In-charge Supervisor
An indigenous hospitality company operating in Abuja - Nigeria, requires the services of exceptional, dynamic, result oriented personnel and seasoned professionals, with excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills, to fill the vacant position below in her new hotel:
Job Position: Duty In-charge Supervisor
Job Location: Abuja
- A graduate in Catering & Hotel Management; Candidate must be computer literate with at least three (3) years working experience preferably in the industry.
- Position allows for candidate to work at night.
Application Closes on
31st October, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (including mobile phone contact), a detailed Resume and Photocopies of their Credentials to "The Human Resource Manager" via email Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Interviews commence immediately.
- Assistant Stores Officer
- Stores Assistant
- Group Executive Director, Strategy & Digital Transformation
- Corporate Communications Coordinator Job at Landover Company
- Operation Manager
- Head of Operations
- Operations Technician Vacancy at NMR Intercontinental Limited
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Infrastructure Specialist Vacancy at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation
- Front Desk Officer