Duty In-charge Supervisor
An indigenous hospitality company operating in Abuja - Nigeria, requires the services of exceptional, dynamic, result oriented personnel and seasoned professionals, with excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills, to fill the vacant position below in her new hotel:
Job Position: Duty In-charge Supervisor
Job Location: Abuja
- A graduate in Catering & Hotel Management; Candidate must be computer literate with at least three (3) years working experience preferably in the industry.
- Position allows for candidate to work at night.
Application Closes on
31st October, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (including mobile phone contact), a detailed Resume and Photocopies of their Credentials to "The Human Resource Manager" via email Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Interviews commence immediately.
- Brand and Communications Manager Job at Knowledgepool Consulting
- BW Offshore Vacancy for Commercial Administrator
- Help Desk Officer Vacancy at AppZone
- Director of Finance and Administration Vacancy at Global Communities - Nationwide
- Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist Vacancy at Global Communities - Nationwide
- Deputy Chief of Party Vacancy at Global Communities
- Economic Strengthening / Livelihoods Specialist Vacancy at Global Communities
- Marketing Assistant Intern
- Sales Representative