Ernst & Young Global Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment May 2017
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Ref: NIG0002C
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Description / Department Summary
- You will experience on-going professional development through our world-class learning and mentor programs, building your global network and our flexible culture. All of this to guarantee our employee value proposition holds true for you - Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Our Assurance practice is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements, business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them - sub service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability, Financial Accounting Advisory and Fraud Investigation & Dispute.
- Our Tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a globally networked team of over 32,000 tax professionals in 150 countries you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax function. Groups (or, as we call them - sub service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services, Transaction Tax Services, Human Capital and Global Compliance and Reporting.
- Our Advisory practice focuses on improving business performance for our clients, while managing risk in an increasingly complex environment. Join Advisory and you will team with 30,000 colleagues around the world - one of the broadest global advisory networks – to help clients through anything from broad business transformation to more specific change focused on achieving growth, optimizing or protecting their business. Major groups (or, as we call them - sub service lines) within advisory include Performance Improvement, Risk and Information Technology Risk and Assurance.
- Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a globally networked team of over 9,500 professionals in 150 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them - sub service lines) within TAS include Mergers and Acquisition services, Project Finance, Real Estate Advisory services, Restructuring services, Transaction Integration services, Transaction Support, Transaction Tax and Valuation and Business Modelling.
- Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper honours (2.1) or equivalent.
- Not above 26 years old
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps
Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
- Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) Massive Recruitment 2017
- Graduate Trainee at Zintex Oil & Gas Limited
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program 2017
- World Trade Organization (WTO) Graduate Internship Program 2017
- Financial Planner
- Ongoing Recruitment at Society for Family Health (SFH) in Abuja
- Business Accountant
- Personal Assistant to Legal Partners
- Confidential Secretary
- Interns at Southern Infinity Concepts Ltd