European Commission Graduate Trainee recruitment 2016/2017
A paid traineeship of 5 months with the European Commission (or some executive bodies and agencies of the European Institutions like, for instance, the European External Action Service or Executive Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation), starting on either 1st March or 1st October 2016.
You will receive a monthly grant of some €1,120 and reimbursement of travel expenses. Accident and health insurance can also be provided.
Every year, there are about 1,300 places available.
If you are one of the selected candidates you get hands-on experience in the international and multicultural environment. This can be an important enrichment for your further career.
The traineeship programme is open to university graduates from all over the world who have a:
- degree of at least 3 years of study (minimum a bachelor),
- very good knowledge of English or French or German (C1/C2 level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- very good knowledge of a second EU official language (required for nationals of EU countries).
Trainees work all over the European Commission. The content of the job largely depends on the service you are assigned to. You may, for example, work in the field of competition law, human resources, environmental policy … A typical trainee’s daily work mainly consists of:
- attending and organising meetings, working groups, forums, public hearings,
- researching and compiling documentation, reports, consultations; answering queries,
- running projects
- EU knowledge – insight into the processes and policies of the European Institutions,
- practical experience – an opportunity to play a part in the Commission’s day-to-day business,
- opportunity to put academic theory into practice.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the 2016/2017 Traineeship at the European Commission
Application Deadline: January 29th 2016 (12:00 noon, Brussels time)
- Christian Aid (CA) Recruitment For a National NGO Programme Coordinator
- Ongoing Recruitment at The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi Lagos
- Election Violence Reporters Job at International Foundation For Electoral Systems
- World Health Organization Job for National Professional Officer
- United Nations (UN) Fresh Graduates Recruitment, February 2018
- Latest Job at United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Training & Curriculum Officer
- FHI 360 Massive Recruitment in Nigeria, February 2018
- Latest Recruitment at The International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Supply Chain Administrator at International Committee of the Red Cross