Our client is a main player in the FMCG Industry in Nigeria and they are currently in search of a FACTORY SUPERVISOR for their factory in Lagos.
Job Position: Factory Supervisor
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintains working relationship with the union by following the terms of the collective bargaining agreement.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Monitoring of all the casual workers
- Making daily reports for all stocks received and packaged and sent to stores.
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills
- High level of Integrity and Trustworthiness.
- Strong ability to manage people and get tasks done.
- OND or HND in Chemical/Engineering.
- Must be a Male.
- Must have solid years of experience as a production/factory supervisor in the FMCG industry.
- Factory Manager at Fadac Resources
- Experienced Production Manager at Global De-Network Mart
- Production Manager
- Factory Manager
- Production Coordinator
- Plant Operations Manager
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Ongoing Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Key Distributor