Fan Milk Plc Job vacancy for Regional Sales Manager
Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
Fan Milk Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- Lead and develop a team of Sales Officers and Customer Development Representatives with the purpose of influencing KPI Performance positively in order to achieve the Region’s business objectives.
(IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- Responsible for the achievement of Volume/revenue targets and other KPIs
- Responsible for developing existing customers and recruiting new ones.
- Responsible for ensuring improvement in the numbers of active vendors in assigned Region
- Responsible for ensuring improvement in vendors daily sales
- Ensure stock availability target is achieved.
- Ensure that customers keep products at right quality temperature
- Ensure sales assets functionality - Bicycle, push cart, head box, freezers
- Responsible for price compliance.
- Drive and achieve Bicycles, Pushcarts and other sales asset utilisation target.
- Take ownership of the systems, tools etc provided by Sales Capability Development Dept to develop your Sales Team and embed the way of working in them.
- Develop the channel, customer, and vendors expertise of his/her team
- Ensure increase in the number of Sales Point.
- Constructively analyse and report competition activities.
- Conduct Field Accompaniment with at least four SO / CDR per week.
- Identify Talent in the team and retain them.
- Drive and monitor performance evaluation and coaching of SO & CDR.
- Identify the potentials of high performers and build on their strengths.
- Analyze and evaluate training needs/gaps of SO and CDR by conducting regular field accompaniment.
- Replace non-performers in the team.
- Manage credit limits and debt to be within set target.
- Responsible for the aggregate of the KPIs of his/her sales team.
- Report: Sends Weekly and Monthly Sales Report.
- Mapping: identify and determine the right number of customers, i.e. Exclusive Agents required per territory; Vendors territory gap/coverage per territory; Event coverage.
- Responsible for coaching and the professional development of his/her sales team
- Ensure understanding and execution of the commercial rules& guidelines
- Ensure Region KPIs are achieved.
- Drive a winning culture; lead coaching and coordinate weekly/ monthly Regional meetings and ensure target understanding.
- POP Execution; conduct structured market visits and provide written feedback -reports.
- (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The Ideal Candidate:
- He/She must be driven to keep the process moving , an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders in to the right course of action.
- Minimum of first Degree in Business Admin, Marketing or other related discipline (2.2) or HND lower credit. Possession of MBA will be an added advantage.
- The Ideal person must have financial and business acumen.
- Minimum of 7 years post graduate managerial experience in sales of FMCG with multi-cultural/multinational environment of which at least 2 must be at Regional Sales Manager’s level.
- IT skills (MS office - PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Planning, organising and coordinating skills.
- Result oriented.
- Leadership skills
- Presentation skills
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Business Acumen.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Strategic Thinking and Proactive
Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
- Brand Executive at Le‘ Venue Property Development Limted
- Rubber Processing Factory Job for Export Expert
- Area Sales Manager
- Experienced Van Sales Representative
- Business Development / Engineer
- Sales Representative
- Business Development Manager Recruitment at Synapse Services
- Sales Executive - FMCG
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Representative - Kogi