Financial Transaction Officer (Front Teller, Funds Transfer Support, Account& Clearing, ATM Custodian Support)
Are you young with an extreme passion for working in the Financial Industry? Our client, one of the largest players in the Financial Sector is recruiting nationwide (we are receiving applications from all 36 states including FCT).
- Ideal Candidate would be responsible for confirming cash amount received from tellers.
- He/she may also be responsible for bundling cash received into denominations and placing it in an on- site safe as well as processing cash bundles for shipment to other branches.
- Receives checks, cash, bank cards or other negotiable instruments in payment of fees or charges; verifies amounts and endorsements; issues receipts.
- Enters transaction data on accounting system terminal; consults database to check status of financial accounts or verify information when necessary.
- Assists with related activities such as night deposits, check disbursements, collections or similar duties.
- Maintains and accounts for cash drawer and daily transactions; reports discrepancies
- A Bachelor’s degree (BSc) or HND
- Minimum of second class lower/ upper credit
- 1-2 years work experience
- Interested applicants must be between 22 and 27 years of age
- Customer Service Officer
- Senior Manager, Lubricant Sales
- Sales Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Sales and Marketing Officers
- Graduate Customer Service Officer at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Account Manager, SME Sales
- Sales Executive at StreSERT Services
- Customer Service Officer at Law Union & Rock
- Field Marketer at LASACO Assurance Plc