Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Ongoing Recruitment
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Management Accountant (Sunti Golden Sugar Estate Limited)
Job Location: Nigeria
- Prepare annual budgets for the company by providing standardised templates and consolidate such budgets in the group reporting format
- Proactively assist the users with this budget preparation and also perform any adhoc financial analysis
- Prepare any re-forecast of annual budget on regular basis
- Take control of data input from departments to provide periodic financial and non financial reports
- Train and manage team to ensure accurate data is captured for all facets of the operations of the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly numerical and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good people Management Skills
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings
- First degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years in a costing/budgeting role
- Advanced Excel and ERP implementation.
- Account Officer
- Junior Accountant Job at Stresert Services Limited
- Forensic Auditor Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Internal Service Assistant Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Senior Associate, Audit Services
- School Accountant
- Accounts Payable Officer
- Accounts Receivable Officer
- Head Internal Audit