Forte Oil Plc Recruitment for HR Staff in Lagos
Forte Oil is an indigenous petroleum marketing company with structured operations and strategic policies to continuously improve product delivery to its customers. Forte Oil is renowned for her ability to offer her consumers a wide range of products from the oil value chain; PMS, diesel, aviation fuel, kerosene, commercial gas and a wide range of lubricants for various automobiles and machines. A major player in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas sector, Forte Oil prides itself on delivering prompt, quality and effective services to our customers nationwide.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Position: HR Staff
Job Location: Lagos
Duration: 3-6 months
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years Human Resources experience with a flair for HR reporting, Recruitment and Training.
- The candidate must be a certified member of CIPM Nigeria.
- The successful candidate should be ready to start immediately.
Method of Apply
All qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HR Facilities Assistant at Action Against Hunger
- HR Manager
- Head of Human Resources
- Human Resource Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Personnel Officer at a Reputable School
- HR & Admin Officer at ZOA
- MTN Nigeria Job Vacancies in Lagos and Port harcourt
- Head of Admin/Human Resources
- Human Resources Officer