Fresh Graduates recruitment in Lagos by Workforce Group
Workforce Group - We are urgently looking for graduates who are self-confident and believe so much in themselves. The role requires graduates that are young spirited, result oriented and very resourceful and also passionate about building a brand that is going through a transforming process towards spreading its tentacles across the African continent.
Our client is also a leading player in the financial services industry in the West African region. Successful candidates would be joining a team of professionals in the transformation of the organization.
Job Title: Fresh Graduate
- - At least a B.Sc. or OND or HND (Second Class Honours or Diploma with Upper/Lower Credit)
- - Must be resident in Lagos
- - Must be a very resourceful individual.
- - Must have flair for Sales, be self-confident and believe in the virtue of self-employment
- - Qualified candidates must also have excellent presentation and communication skills, be smart, articulate and able to meet deadlines and targets in a fast paced working environment.
Remuneration is quite good for an entry level position in the financial services industry
Method of Application
Qualified persons can send their CVs to email@example.com. The Subject of the mail should be "Fresh Graduate - Lagos"
Click Here to start receiving Job updates in your mail box! Also Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
CLICK HERE TO PRACTICE OVER 10,000 JOB APTITUDE TEST AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR FREE
- Administrative, Finance and HR Coordinator Vacancy at Solidarites International
- Finance Manager Vacancy at Creative Associates International
- Cash Flow Controller in a Leading Logistics Company
- Financial Controller Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Multiple Job Vacancies at Hospitality Connect Worldwide Limited
- Standard Chartered Bank Job for Country Sourcing Manager
- Finance / Account Officer
- Finance Marketing Executive
- Bank Teller
- Finance & Accounts Officer