Fresh Graduates recruitment in Lagos by Workforce Group
Workforce Group - We are urgently looking for graduates who are self-confident and believe so much in themselves. The role requires graduates that are young spirited, result oriented and very resourceful and also passionate about building a brand that is going through a transforming process towards spreading its tentacles across the African continent.
Our client is also a leading player in the financial services industry in the West African region. Successful candidates would be joining a team of professionals in the transformation of the organization.
Job Title: Fresh Graduate
- - At least a B.Sc. or OND or HND (Second Class Honours or Diploma with Upper/Lower Credit)
- - Must be resident in Lagos
- - Must be a very resourceful individual.
- - Must have flair for Sales, be self-confident and believe in the virtue of self-employment
- - Qualified candidates must also have excellent presentation and communication skills, be smart, articulate and able to meet deadlines and targets in a fast paced working environment.
Remuneration is quite good for an entry level position in the financial services industry
Method of Application
Qualified persons can send their CVs to email@example.com. The Subject of the mail should be "Fresh Graduate - Lagos"
Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
- Accounting / Finance Officer Job in a Building and Civil Engineering Firm
- Accounting / Finance Officer Job at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Massive Recruitment at Hospitality Connect Worldwide Ltd
- Graduate Contract Staff at Safetrust Mortgage Bank Limited
- Finance Officer
- Director, Environment and Social Safeguards Department Job at African Development Bank
- Insurance Business Development Executive Job in Lagos
- Graduate Teller Service Representative Job at Nigerian Bank
- Head of Finance Job at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Hobark International Ltd Job for Strategy and Business Development Manager