Graduate Core HR Admin Assistant Recruitment at Unilever Plc
Unilever Nigeria - Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
At Unilever, you can shape your own path as you work with the brands and people that drive our sustainable business growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Core HR Admin Assistant
Job Number: 17000GV8
Job Location: Oregun, Lagos
Function: Human Resources
Job Schedule: Full-time
Reports to: HR Services Lead
Main Purpose of the Job
- The overall purpose of this role is to enable and support the smooth ongoing running of HR Operations within the HR Services Team through the control and maintenance of the HR systems and the production of relevant management information. This role will provide administrative support to the HR services Lead in country to ensure administrative delivery of HR related processes.
The Core HR Admin Assistant has the following main accountabilities:
- Liaises with payroll for any amendments like, new joiners, exit of employee, extension/ change of contract
- Manages employee files by ensuring all employee paperwork are properly registered and filed.
- Assists in administering employee benefits e.g. long term service awards, reward and recognition program- providing certificates doing logistical coordination.
- Administers Unionized employees leave application
- To input and maintain employee record systems including personal files and other relevant HR systems (Workday)
- Maintains Unionized employees data in Workday
- To assist with administering of HR processes (transfers, promotions, relocations etc). Prepares all the paperwork, processes documents, ensures signatories sign off and paper work is dispatched on time.
- Prepares documents and follows up on exit formalities through line manager/ HRBP/ employee to ensure smooth exit of the employee.
- Administers all HR processes related to the employee life cycle (e.g. promotion, relocating, resignation etc.) whilst being custodian of HR policy
- To run standard and non-standard reports from HR systems
- Supports International Assignees’ engagement , payments and exit processes through 3rd party
- To provide all required data, formalities and similar documentation regarding IA’s, locally employed non-nationals, relocating employees.
- To provide and enable site/unit/country based structured and efficient customer service i.e. Serve as a single point of contact on all administrative and transactional HR related services
- Invoice Management for HR Related activities- Travel, Long Service Awards, Consumables, occupational health PRs, Newspapers, contingent labour salary/transportation, IA hotel accommodation, Employee meals etc.
- Canteen Management- Biometrics, monthly reporting/ reconciliation for payroll input, general maintenance, etc
- Records and tracks customer service levels ensuring the HR Services team follows turnaround time of SLAs.
- Liaises with local house vendor, immigration vendor and local school search vendor for IAs
- Monitors and manages 3rd party performance against agreed SLAs including cost
- Request from ex-employees relating to pensions, final benefits, NSITF etc.
- Liaise with MDM team for vendor account creation for new joiners
- University Graduate
- Experience using PeopleSoft and data maintenance.
- Line Managers
- Expertise teams
- Service delivery providers (either in-house/ outsourced)
- HRBP community
Should "meet expectations" on the Standards of Leadership behaviours: (priority behaviours shown in bold)
- Growth Mind-set
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Building Talent & Teams
- Consumer & Customer Focus
- Bias for action
- Human Resource Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Learning and Development Executive
- Talent Acquisition Associate
- Human Resource Assitant
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Business developer
- Head, HR & Admin-Abuja
- British Government Recruitment for a Graduate Chevening Scholarships Officer
- Graduate management trainee