Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- He or She must have a sole purpose of developing, training, packaging, delivery innovative materials and services that best satisfy our clients and customers’ needs, while operating a highly profitable, efficient, resourceful and ethical organization.
- We’re looking for ambitious graduates, who want to be future business leaders or ground breaking engineers.
- Develop your skills working on different building and infrastructure projects. Collaborating with a diverse range of people, and carry out building services system inspections and heating ventilation and air conditioning design
- Prepare a variety of reports, contract documents and project designs, assessment calculations and drawings
- To work on a variety of construction related and property inspection/maintenance projects and undertaking building and site surveys
- Create innovative, high quality structural engineering designs on time and to budget and working alongside our architects and building services engineers.
- Management of Material Resources.
- HND/ B.Sc in any discipline or a Corp member or just concluded my NYSC
- I have a graduate degree
- I want to build a successful Career
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Committed to delivering a timely and professional service to clients.
- Knowledge and adherence to satisfy rules and regulations.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- No skills or experience is required as adequate training will be given to all qualified applicants.
- Ongoing Recruitment at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Ongoing Recruitment at The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi Lagos
- Female Front Desk Officer (Medical Facility)
- Chief Operating Officer
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company job for Operations & Maintenance Officer
- Front Desk Manager
- Office Assistant
- Admin Officer
- Front Desk Officer Vacancy at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Admin Officer Vacancy at Newgate Medical Services Limited